• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

LED Tail Lights

DEEPWOODS

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Haven't tried those before but every led panel I have tried some of the leds won't light or some of them start flickering after a very short time so I won't buy any more panels . They had some new bulb type leds at the Dennis carpenter tent at the super celebration in tenn. that were very bright on a display board and I think they were about 12.00 each red for the rear and yellow for front .I was impressed with how bright they were so I got them but I haven't installed them yet.

Bukin 67

Bronco Abuser
In installed the ones from Tom's. I've changed all the Bronco's bulbs over to LED, even the back-up lights. The tail lights were just about as easy as changing a bulb to install, I love the look and I'll never change another bulb.

tvall

I've had these on for a while. Love them! Bright and effective. The only thing you need to do is add the LED regulators on to the wiring so the blinkers work correctly. I haven't done this yet and the blinkers work, just really fast and you don't get the clicking letting you know its on.

sanndmann3

Bronco Guru
I used the superbright l.e.d.s too but haven't gotten back on the road yet.seem much brighter than stock though...