• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

lemme see your yellow broncos!

Status
Not open for further replies.

4x4man514

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Augusta,Georgia
hey guys my eb unfortuneately was destroted in a fire, so its time to start finding a new one. im a pretty decent mechanic so i dont mind fixing stuff, AS LONG AS IT HAS A GOOD BODY. i suck at body work so id like to see one that has a solid body through and through and preferably yellow like my old baby. the rest is debatable. blown motor? bad tranny? trashed diffs? none of that matters. i will prolly replace it with my stuff anyways. i dont know what my budget is just yet because im still haggling with the ins co. hopefully they will do right and i can afford one that doesnt need anything! lol! i doubt it though! i figured id go ahead and start putting feelers out though.

thanks, kevin

Last edited:

daduze2

Loc.
Central IL
http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?t=135699

Selling mine man.....I will deliver to your area too.:cool: See the link above for the info.

One offer already in and he said he would be able to pick up this weekend. Shoot me an offer and if your better I will hold for your insurance company to get their act together man.

Attachments

• shady top and doors off.JPG
    shady top and doors off.JPG
    49.7 KB · Views: 42
  • bronco back tire top and doors.JPG
    bronco back tire top and doors.JPG
    101.4 KB · Views: 39
  • top new interior with tire.JPG
    top new interior with tire.JPG
    158.1 KB · Views: 31

daduze2

Loc.
Central IL
First offer fell through....he got cold feet.....said he was nervous....If he would have seen it in person it would have calmed all nerves.

Let me know your situation when you find out.

daveweil1

Loc.
Savannah
hey guys my eb unfortuneately was destroted in a fire, so its time to start finding a new one. im a pretty decent mechanic so i dont mind fixing stuff, AS LONG AS IT HAS A GOOD BODY. i suck at body work so id like to see one that has a solid body through and through and preferably yellow like my old baby. the rest is debatable. blown motor? bad tranny? trashed diffs? none of that matters. i will prolly replace it with my stuff anyways. i dont know what my budget is just yet because im still haggling with the ins co. hopefully they will do right and i can afford one that doesnt need anything! lol! i doubt it though! i figured id go ahead and start putting feelers out though.

thanks, kevin

I've got a 71 almost finished in Atlanta. It has a hood but needs a new one, paint and if you want, a more street interior. Check out my gallery for pics, or if you want some taken specific me know. The body us tight, mostly new sheet metal. Frame has minor surface rust (TX truck). PM me if you're interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.