• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Lets see your steering wheels!!!GOT PICS (MASS BUY??)

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Hotwheels, I've already emailed them. I'll let everyone know what I find out.

HotWheels

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Twilight Zone
hmmm...ok. If u need me to drive down and pick them up...I can even deliver some to Texas, OR, WA, NV...canada...be out and about shortly...

MKD

Loc.
Edgewood, NM
Hmmm... Shouldn't I presume that a smaller diameter steering wheel without power assist will make steering more of a chore than it already is? (My wife might not like that too much.) Do all of you guys who are in on the mass buy have power steering? Just wondering...

Last edited:

trailpsycho

Bronco Guru
I am running a cheap autozone Grant on a manual steering box...sometimes, I wish I had kept the stocker, but it serves its purpose. Yes, steering can be a chore until you get here moving, but that is part of the Bronco-ness, for now. Power steering is on the radar screen for later this year....Dpending on the price I wouldnt mind having the Bronco script wheel...but with all the mass buys, I am already fund-deficient.

broncotime

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Grapevine, Texas
I'm interested in what ever turns out to be a good deal. I do like to the Tom's wheel best though. Does the horn button still work with the Tom's wheel?

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Tom's is working up pricing. I'll post as soon as I know. I'll also split this thread up since the original question was not about a mass buy.

bills_69eb

I'd be in on a Tom's mass buy Steering wheel

I would like to be in on the mass buy from Tom's if it can happen. Let me know.
Bill

76 explorer

Bronco Guru
Loc.
oklahoma city
id be in for a toms wheel too but i have other things to buy so id like to hear what kind of price this mass buy is going to be able to get within the next week if at all possible ;D

Jeepster

Bronco Guru
MKD said:
Hmmm... Shouldn't I presume that a smaller diameter steering wheel without power assist will make steering more of a chore than it already is? (My wife might not like that too much.) Do all of you guys who are in on the mass buy have power steering? Just wondering...

Your presumption is correct. With a smaller wheel you will lose the leverage advance of a larger steering wheel. Most noticable at low/no speed.

Dan

OldieTwoShoes

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Raleigh, NC
I'd be in for a toms wheel, and MKD dont worry you wont be the only one with a small diameter wheel and no PS, ill share your pain ;)