• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Lets see your steering wheels!!!GOT PICS (MASS BUY??)

TOMKLU

Loc.
San Diego, Californi
I should call Tom's. I didn't think about it 'til now. Will Tom's steering wheel fit the IDIDIT tilt column? I fogot i bought that to install with the rest of the parts I haven't had had time to do.

slyjki

Loc.
okc ok
TOMKLU said:
I should call Tom's. I didn't think about it 'til now. Will Tom's steering wheel fit the IDIDIT tilt column? I fogot i bought that to install with the rest of the parts I haven't had had time to do.
i think you will need the chevy adaptor. I think I will get the quick disconect for mine.

4x4man514

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Augusta,Georgia
im in need of a wheel. i like the lecarra and the toms so let me know.one more thing ,what are the 4 colors toms comes in?

MnkyBiz

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Northern VA/DC
Admin,

I am just back from a business trip.

Do you have any good news to share on steering wheels!?!?!?!?

Thanks a million!

MnkyBiz

phils70

Loc.
Rosenberg, Texas
stock wheel

Tom's wheels look nice, but won't make me go faster, crawl slower, or stop faster. I guess I'll wait. I'm still saving and scrounging to get a Dana 44 and four wheel discs!