• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

LIft, Tire setup ????

Chief'sBroncos

Loc.
Littleton, Colorado
Have a few questions which I am sure have been asked before but I am too lazy to dig through the archives. My EB's in Denver and I am having to order parts from work (VA) and have them shipped. My questions are below:

1. Will 33x12.5's fit with a 2" lift and an uncut body? I don't want to cut her up if I can avoid it.

2. What's the bolt pattern in order to purchase new rims....I have the org. drum setup.

3. As for the suspension lift, I am using this for a daily driver, VERY little off roading (unless I can bring the shotgun and smoke some dinner) so I don't want the dual shock setup...Which is the best kit for a reasonable price ? I got a quote from James Duff and a local shop in Denver. Anyone have good luck anywhere for under $800 ????

THanks to all for the help.

wildbill

Old Bronco Guy
;D ;D ;D NO will not clear with 33:12:50x15 you need a 2" lift and cut for 33's to work well goood luck.:eek: :eek: :eek: Bill 8) %) :p

72bronco

Bronco Guru
The first number represents the number of lugs and the second is the measurement between lugs. So 5 x 5.5 is five lugs that are separated by a measurement of 5.5 inches.

broncnaz

Bronco Guru
Like the others said you will have to cut the fenders to fit 33's with a 2 in lift but only the rear fenders need to be cut. Try rocky mountain suspension they have ad's in most offroad mags I bought a 2 1/2" skyjacker softride system from them a few years ago I think I paid $450 I really liked the ride but I cracked a rear leaf spring and now I'm running BC bronco's rear springs