• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

LIGHTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

G

HELLO FELLOW BRONCO MANIACS, IHAVE A PROBLEM I JUST INSTALLED NEW HEADLIGHTS AND THE DRIVER SIDE WORKS GREAT ,REAL BRITE. THE PASSENGER SIDE WAS REAL DIM ALMOST COMPLETLY OUT , I INSTALLED NEW LIGHT ON THAT SIDE AND THE SAME PROBLEM IS STILL THERE,ITS VERY DIM , ANY HINTS OF WHAT IT MIGHT BE ,SOME ONE SAID GROUND MIGHT BE BAD IN THAT SIDE ,WELL IF ANYONE CAN HELP PLEASE DROP A FEW LINES , THANKS <br><br> GRANT <br> OKLAHOMA CLASSIC BRONCOS :eek:

GRIZZLY

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lakewood, CA
[quote author=koolstang link=board=5;threadid=12610;start=0#94115 date=1040793951]<br>Check your Ground wire on the side that is dim<br>[/quote]I'll second that.....

Waverous

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Aurora, CO
If the ground doesn't seem to fix the problem, switch the lights to see if the problem is with the light or the wiring

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
Clean out that socket that's fitting onto the prongs of your sealed beam too.