• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Like the headlights!

Jeepster

Bronco Guru
brian72 said:
why is every picture crooked?

Thats called "cock-eyed"

photographer is holding camera with one hand, I'm assuming the other is in his pants. ;D

Last edited:

crawln68

Bronco Guru
I would like to check out under the hood. Maybe take it for a test drive?! ;D :p

bax

Contributor
Old Member
Check out the lift blocks. 4'' body lift for sure.

JKrieg70

Loc.
Columbus, GA
Bucketobolts, is from Salisbury,NC maybe he knows something about that bronco or that girl. She gets my vote for Miss Salisbury 2005. ;D

Hauq

Maintenance on those bodies is outrageous, I’ll stick with the bronco, it’s a lot cheaper

Dusty

Bronco Guru
Looks like I missed it :( Bidding has ended and there are no pics. Did anybody happen to "right-click-save-as"? Sounds like those would go nicely in the "Bronc-Ho Pix" thread over on Broncoholics.

Dusty

Jeepster

Bronco Guru
Dusty said:
Looks like I missed it :( Bidding has ended and there are no pics. Did anybody happen to "right-click-save-as"? Sounds like those would go nicely in the "Bronc-Ho Pix" thread over on Broncoholics.

Dusty

yep, bronc ho material for sure.

Attachments

• bronco ho.jpg
    bronco ho.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 44
  • bronco ho2.jpg
    bronco ho2.jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 39