• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Like the look... dont know about the price though

bbryanblr

Loc.
Cincinnati
Hey all....

Check this thing out... what kind of price do you think it (should) fetch? I like the look a lot.. that is the style I have had in my head since day one... it has a lot of bells and whistles (I actually looked at the same hot water shower kit believe it or not) but I am unsure what kind of price would be decent for both the seller and the buyer?!?!

Any "guesstimates" would help me a ton!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=4552467078&category=6222

bannind

It won't last long at the $5000 - I don't know how high it will get up, but it does look like a sweet ride. It has a couple of the nice upgrades like a 351 and overall it looks pretty clean.

Shelton823

Awefully nice rig

Painted frame is unique. Not an offroader there. If i had the desire and money i could see paying about 25k for that and it might not be enough.

bannind

I don't know if it will hit 25k, but I can definately see it going over 10k without breaking a sweat.

OP
OP
B

bbryanblr

Loc.
Cincinnati
I was guessing around 20 - 25K as well.... I really dont need a hardcore offroad rig... something more like a daily that looks bada$$!!

dustybronco

i called the guy he is definately a carsales man hard time getting off the phone. he gave me the normal car sale bs. i finally got him to give me a price sort of and he said he wanted at least 25k so you might be able to get around 20k if you haggle well. what is up with the drivers door though?.

stevew

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Elliston Montana
Read the listing ... used car lot . :p Way too many nice Bronco's ending up on car lots . But hey .. the idiot has NO RESERVE !!! ;D If somebody plays it right , they's gonna get a steal of a deal ! :eek: ;D

trailpsycho

Bronco Guru
The only problem I see is that they lined underneathed the tub and not inside. I would pull the interior and have it lined or it wont stay nice for very long. The vinyl mat inside looked heavy duty, though, but would still line it to keep the floors solid. Looks like a great Bronco ready for some trail-use.

roundhouse

Bronco Guru
I ve used the shower kit, I dont like it, the heat varies too much based on how fast the water flows through the exchanger, very hard to regulate, if ya got room just get a plastic tank from a houseboat and throw a heater core in it.

I built a shower in my 18 wheeler and I started out with the R&M and wound up using a heater core in a tank.

I liked this one
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6222&item=4548114673&rd=1
Wow what a sharp EB!
thats what mine wants to be one day.

Brewbro21

Round house that is one awesome rig. I thought it would go for more then 12,600 though.

I really like the paint scheme on it.