• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

lil help on paint scheme!

Slick

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Petoskey, MI
;D

OK!!!!

in the DEATH's throws of the re-do on my resto!

I'm down to the knitty gritty... Specifically, I'm plan'n on do'n a shelby GT-350 scheme on the rig only not going to have it say gt-350 (so basically the 2 wide stries down the middle and the wide with 2 narrow above & below it on the sides.

SO, the question!

?:?
Dose anybody know what the measurements are for the stripes???
:p
is there a spec sheet for them IE: the measurments for them??

%)
last but not least, in place of the GT-350 I plan to sport the "Ford" oval sence it is absent on the vehicle otherwise. Ideally it'll be as wide as the middle stripe. Dose anybody have a link for a die cut sticker for it to use as masking?

;)

THX for the info guys!!!!!!

:cool:

OP
OP
Slick

Slick

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Petoskey, MI
ok... NM, I found the info i needed for the side stripes soon after looking over the info u posted THX for that BTW!

NOW, I need to find an out-let to get a 2 1/8" tall ford oval die cut sticker/decal deal to use as a template!!!

i suppose i'll start a new thread for that...

OP
OP
Slick

Slick

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Petoskey, MI
Oh ya... if u guys want to know too the 66 shelby side stripe specs are 2 1/8" wide for the center wide stripe, 1/2 " space between it and the top and bottom thin stripe which also measure 1/2 " wide.

and 3/4 " gap between the GT-350 grafic and the rest of the stripes.

OP
OP
Slick

Slick

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Petoskey, MI
pics of spec scheet: ...not sure witch stripes i like better

Attachments

• stripe compare.jpg
    stripe compare.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 38
  • 1628432184_54791ae302_o.jpg
    1628432184_54791ae302_o.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 66
OP
OP
Slick

Slick

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Petoskey, MI
Adam, Sry, I was not able to remember yer e-mail adress so here are some pics here...

;D

PM me or txt me yer actual e-mail if u want & I'll send 'em directly to you!

...enjoy

Attachments

• DCP_0093.JPG
    DCP_0093.JPG
    80.7 KB · Views: 18
  • DCP_0101.JPG
    DCP_0101.JPG
    75.1 KB · Views: 19
  • DCP_0128.JPG
    DCP_0128.JPG
    73.7 KB · Views: 25
  • ParisInCarCryingHA2.jpg
    ParisInCarCryingHA2.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 42
OP
OP
Slick

Slick

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Petoskey, MI
LoL, please note, the hard top is gone as are the old K-bar s flares and the nerf bars and the smitty built bumpers are now protofab tube baja BUT you get the idea as far as the paint!

thx!

:cool: