• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Loaded 1 of a kind Bronco, NEW PICS 11/2

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlazinCopper

Loc.
Jackson, TN
Well, I finally got the body painted. I still have to paint the flares and top. The keyless entry and power windows are in and working. Kinda funny to see an old Bronco with rubber wire looms when you open the door;D :eek: . I've done so much the last few weeks, I don't know where to start.
Everything in the engine compartment has been powder coated chrome and finally put back on. I'm in the process of putting the air conditioning in, door panels are in with the power window switches, all new window felt, mounted the flush mount gas cap, finished the hydroboost and disc brake setup, new front windshield, there's alot more, but I need to go to bed so I can get back up in the morning and work on it. Hopefully I will be finished in about 2 weeks (I feel like I've said that before;D ;D :p ) I'll post more pics as I get them.

My current project is a 73 Bronco and will be ready for sale in about a Month.
Just putting this out there to get some early interest going.
It is a Ranger/Sport with a 302 w/4bbl carb, Automatic, air conditioning, tilt column, hydroboost brake system, dsc brakes, power steering, power windows and door locks w/keyless entry. Yes, I said power window and power door locks.
Below are some of the specific

Body and suspension
Body stripped down to the metal.
Replaced passenger side floor pan, door post and door post supports. We welded up the mirror holes and hood windshield washer holes for a cleaner look. Undercarriage has been cleaned and undercoated.
Inside has been Rhino lined.
It will be painted a Pearl Green with white top and flares
All of the tailgate hardware, liscense plate holder, door strikers, and many other items have been powder coated chrome.
New front windshield and winshield seal
3.5 lift with Duff progressive coils, Pro Comp ES9000 shocks and ES2000steering stabilizer, new rotors, new calipers, new extended brake lines and hoses, Everthing from the knuckels out on the front suspension has been powder coated chrome. Radius arms, shock towers, and coil towers painted the same color as the truck.
5 New MT Classic II's, 5 new 33x12.50's
Fender wells have been rhino lined.

Engine
Everything on the engine has been powder coated chrome - intake, valve covers, water pump, power steering pump, pulleys, ps bracket, A/C bracket, breather, radiator clamps, altenator brackets,
302 w/ 4BBL carb, Edelbrock Torker II intake, Edelbrock carb
new plug wires, new distributor cap, new altenator, new intake gaskets,new belts, hybroboost disc brake setup, saginaw power steering pump conversion
Automatic C4 Transmission

Interior
Interior will be black New everything
New seat covers, front and back, new console, door panels, arm rest, door cups, door handles, dash cover, headliner, carpet, glove box, rear interior panels, new sound system, We added a little extra special options like power windows, keyless entry, tilt column, chrome glove box door, ash tray door, custom painted gauges, roll bar

If you want a One of Kind, Fully Loaded Bronco with all the modern day amenities that will make your friends drool, this is your Bronco.

If you need more info please call me @ 731-697-8883. I am located in Jackson, TN. I will post some pics when it is finished. I will take a depoist if someone wants first dibbs.

Thanks for looking,
Steven

Attachments

• DSCF2069.jpg
    DSCF2069.jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 264
  • DSCF2090.jpg
    DSCF2090.jpg
    150.9 KB · Views: 262
  • DSCF2094.jpg
    DSCF2094.jpg
    168.3 KB · Views: 250
  • DSCF2095.jpg
    DSCF2095.jpg
    145 KB · Views: 304
  • DSCF2096.jpg
    DSCF2096.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 170
  • DSCF2143.jpg
    DSCF2143.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 200
  • DSCF2138.jpg
    DSCF2138.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 211
Last edited:

lonesouth

Contributor
Bronco Guru
How bout those pics? I just want to see it, sounds too cool not to post some pics.

war pig

Hey,live in Memphis..was wondering if you have anything Bronco related that you want to get rid of..restoring 69` half cab.I have parts for trade or sell.

OP
OP
BlazinCopper

BlazinCopper

Loc.
Jackson, TN
Updated and pics added - read top.
Hey war pig, I have a few parts I'm gonna ebay sometime soon - factory houndstooth back seat cover, rear panels, and door panels, bunch of odds and ends. Let me know if there are parts you need, I may be able to help.

Last edited:

72EB

Loc.
Hendersonville
Hey Blazen, is that the white 74 I sold you a few months ago ??? It looks pretty good...

Jim @ Hendersonville Tn.

OP
OP
BlazinCopper

BlazinCopper

Loc.
Jackson, TN
Oh no, I don't think the old white rig will ever see the road again;D ;D ;D I have used several parts of the her though and there are still a few I intend to use. Thanks again. It has been a great help

Bronco73

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Cape Coral, FL
I'm not a big green fan but every time I look at this bronco it almost makes me want to sell my 65 fastback mustang so I could buy this bronco. Very nice work!

Status
Not open for further replies.