• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Rubicon Ready!! Video is loaded for of the first part!!

OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
Rubicon Ready!!

Sorry for the lack of updates... we did have a very interesting ride home. All was well till the middle of Nebraska, I blew the turbo on the dually. Luckily a hotshot driver didn't have a load and hauled the gooseneck, Steve's bronco and the dually 500 miles to KC. Jamey and I drove our broncos. So off of the Rubicon and Fordyce trails to a 500 mile drive home... definitely not trailer queens!
6767021e26dc42be144eeea3ebe8e31d.jpg

c7ae26fb7da48652a758e743934fbd98.jpg

SavageBurro

Great pics. Sorry about the luck. Glad ya made it home in one piece. How much of fordyce did u guys run?

OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
Great pics. Sorry about the luck. Glad ya made it home in one piece. How much of fordyce did u guys run?

We ran the whole trail! We lucked out and two days prior to us running it they lowered the water levels.

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Wow, haven't seen that much green and blue for years!
Looks like the weather not only cooperated, but threw you in some sweet days there. And what luck getting a "low tide" on Fordyce too!

Leading a charmed life for sure. Uh, well at least until you were seeing the home stretch.

Glad yer back.

Paul

OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
We definitely lucked out for sure! Now to fix the tow rig and get back going!!

RichM1983

Loc.
Elkview, WV
It amazes me you didn't get harassed by the police. In WV you absolutely cannot have tires sticking out past the fender like that.

Glad it worked out! Looks like a blast

OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
Rubicon Ready!!

We never drove the broncos in WY... only in California, just a short time in NV and then in NB, IA and MO. Maybe we just got lucky... I know I'm MO we don't have problems.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
can't beat that w/the lower water level.. Great shots man

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
nice pics:cool: glad you finally made it home, hope the turbo is a cheap fix.:(
did you all get to flip over and use the roll bar accessory

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
They haul trailers back and forth from state to state or wherever/whatever needs hauled.

He didn't have a back haul, so he was empty from Salem Oregon to Kentucky.

perfect.. had never heard of that before..

OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
nice pics:cool: glad you finally made it home, hope the turbo is a cheap fix.:(

did you all get to flip over and use the roll bar accessory

Good trails, but not anything harder than what we are used to.... no roll bar accessory used!