• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Lockjaw bought a barn find today

OP
OP
66ALRIDE

66ALRIDE

Contributor
Just BIP It!
Loc.
Dothan, AL
Well we both work in law enforcement. Another officer answered a call up there and told him about it and not me. I have cussed 2 people all week about it. The first, Lockjaw the one who bought it, and 2nd the one that told him about it. All in good fun though. Now I get to wire it up and getting it running. I'm happy he bought it though, because he gave it to his dad to enjoy. That's ok though because someone has told me about another one that is sort of close by.

OP
OP
66ALRIDE

66ALRIDE

Contributor
Just BIP It!
Loc.
Dothan, AL
Oh yeah Recoil, the tub is in good shape. The passenger striker has a little bit of rust, and the taillight housings have a little. It would have been the perfect tub for you.

GraficO

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Albuquerque, NM
that cleaned up nicely! Aside from the little things... that was a really nice find.

There is a 73 down the street that I have my eyes on and I know where there is a 67 U14 with a snowplow in town... as soon as I pay for a wedding and a ring.... one of those will be mine ;)

soala70

66alride and recoiljunkie do ya'll know the walmart manager from dothan that has or had the three broncos forsale back last fall? And I have met one of your fellow officers who live next door to a friend of mine in Geneva he jokes of your addiction to broncos.

OP
OP
66ALRIDE

66ALRIDE

Contributor
Just BIP It!
Loc.
Dothan, AL
I know who you're talking about. He has 3 that has been sitting in a garage for several years. Lockjaw talked to his wife a few months ago and she said that he hasn't touched them about 4 years.

And your neighbor, Tim, that would be me he's talking about.;D