• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Lockjaw's 77 rebuild progress.....Updated 1/11/11....Rear interior panels built.

JakeAlex

Loc.
New Albany, MS
Are those steering wheels with the bronco script still being made or has he had it a while? seems like I read somewhere that Ford put a stop to them...

Great job on this and your other builds. looks great.

TTTGOWYO

Tyler T. - EB Obsessed
Loc.
Louisville
If that is your rig on your avatar, I would say you're already there. That looks pretty sweet.

Thanks, it is. My paint looks great on the avatar, but it is a 15 footer. :) I am actually tearing it down now for a possible respray, or partial respray. I would love to do it right and take her down to the frame, but not sure if I can right now. At least I can enjoy others who are putting some awesome rigs together. Keep it up.. :)

JDJ

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Dothan
War Eagle!!!! Wish this truck was dark blue and I could take a picture of it and the orange one together.

.....I've got a dark blue one ;D but it doesn't look as good as the orange one. You are welcome to still take pics of it if you like