• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Lockwood / Miller Jeep Trail 10.18.14

madcrzydrmr

Learned some things. Broke some things.

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 50
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 51
  • photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 46
  • photo 4.jpg
    photo 4.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 53
  • photo 5.jpg
    photo 5.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 40
OP
OP
madcrzydrmr

madcrzydrmr

Attachments

• photo 5.jpg
    photo 5.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 32
  • photo 4.jpg
    photo 4.jpg
    197 KB · Views: 37
  • photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    156.8 KB · Views: 40
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 32
  • photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 33
OP
OP
madcrzydrmr

madcrzydrmr

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 32
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    145.1 KB · Views: 31
  • photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 32
  • photo 4.jpg
    photo 4.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 33
  • photo 5.jpg
    photo 5.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 29

JeepGuy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Awesome. I haven't been up there since it burned. Looks way different.

Sabas

Looks like you need to clearance the wheelwell, also that led bar hangs kinda low on the front. Looks like fun.

Sabas

spap

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Thanks for the pic s I used to go on that trail in the 90s in my first bronco when you could drive up the creek to get to it. They closed that part due to a spawning area for some type of frog I Think. Havent been there since could always fine a bunch of mines to check out too.
My friend rolled on its side his built cj7 with a 401. It always broke and my bronco would always pull it out

OP
OP
madcrzydrmr

madcrzydrmr

Looks like you need to clearance the wheelwell, also that led bar hangs kinda low on the front. Looks like fun.

Sabas

In process of cutting wells; have everything but the flares. New front bumper is in the works so the LED is a temporary location. Hasn't been a clearance issue so far. And it was a blast.

They closed that part due to a spawning area for some type of frog I Think.

%)%)%)

Something broke in the rear on the last crawl of the hill. Dunno if axle or diff. I was able to finish a couple hundred yards of the trail on its own with an a$$load of popping and banging coming from the rear driver side, then opted for tow strap assistance for the last hill in fear of breaking it more. Thankfully I was able to keep it in 4 hi and Rutherford nursed us home.... some 60 miles or so..