• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Jone's "Trail"fest - Lockwood, Mo - March 16th & 17th

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
Takes time when your hand building everything!! I'm not a susp. pro either... Taking my time and cycling everything a bunch.

OP
OP
I

INPHOBIC

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Kansas City, KS
Thanks for coming down guys! I had an absolute blast! It was great to get out on the trails with you guys. It has been too long!

Weather got a little chilly up top late Saturday but was still perfect for wheeling! As usual even with the rain it's never really muddy down there.
I heard we had over 50 rigs down so a really good turn out given the big run at Disney.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Thanks for coming down guys! I had an absolute blast! It was great to get out on the trails with you guys. It has been too long!

Weather got a little chilly up top late Saturday but was still perfect for wheeling! As usual even with the rain it's never really muddy down there.
I heard we had over 50 rigs down so a really good turn out given the big run at Disney.

Thank you Sir.... ;) luv the new rig..

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
some of my Pics....

DSC_8316_zpsa7e21c6c.jpg

DSC_8318_zpsb842404b.jpg

DSC_8319_zpsd72c1081.jpg

DSC_8320_zps2ccd8da1.jpg

OP
OP
I

INPHOBIC

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Kansas City, KS
Awesome! I am really glad you got some pictures! I had intentions of getting some but didn't get out too much... LOL!

Sorry about you new T-top style Soft top too. It's shouldn't be too hard to sew that back together. Just won't be as pretty as it was before. :(

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Awesome! I am really glad you got some pictures! I had intentions of getting some but didn't get out too much... LOL!

Sorry about you new T-top style Soft top too. It's shouldn't be too hard to sew that back together. Just won't be as pretty as it was before. :(

all part of the game right... I may have to make an attempt at Thom's little trick w/the hard top..

we shall see.

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
looks like fun, i still have a hole in my soft top from last year.it will get patched soon though

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I really dig the ole hardtop set-up. I guess it is because it is shortened that makes it look cool.

yeah definitely..

I was thinking, use existing soft top add snaps to snap on the top & side rails during weather like we had Sat... maybe, if I can sort that out.