• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA Lokar shifter, mufflers, carb, headers, moroso oil pan

Status
Not open for further replies.

JonDinLA

Loc.
Los Angeles, CA
I have a few more parts as we continue to clean out the garage. For pics, please click craigslist ad below.

Lokar Shifter -- for C4 Transmission. Measure 16 inches from base. Brushed mushroom knob. This is lightly used. Please see pics for measurements. (180.00)

Magnaflow Mufflers -- XL series, 4x9 oval, offset/offset, 14in (please see pictures for additional measurements). These are used, and have hangers welded on. (Sold)

Holley Carb 1850-- 600CFM (this carb has been a POS. It needs an immediate rebuild and is unusable in current state, will probably be unusable after another rebuild too. Great for parts or to tinker with - 25.00)

BBK Shorty Ceramic Coated Headers Model 15150 -- (used them on a 65 Ranchero, but they are billed as headers for an 86-93 Mustang GT). These headers were damaged upon install and run for a while damaged. Once damage was noticed they were removed and replaced. They are being sold as damaged, and I have photographed the damage. Please review images carefully to note damage on lip where it bolts up and that a stud is broken off. If you are looking for cheap headers and have the time/energy/desire to fix this, then this if for you. (100.00)

Chrome exhaust tips -- please see images for measurements. (20.00 for both)

Moroso oil pan -- Dual sump 7 quart pan with oil pump and pickup for 351 Windsor. Great shape and working order. (225.00)

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/pts/5896294978.html

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

JonDinLA

Loc.
Los Angeles, CA
bump w/new prices

Shifter - 90
Mufflers - Sold
Carb - 15
BBK headers - sold
Exhaust tips - sold
Oil Pan - 190

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

JonDinLA

Loc.
Los Angeles, CA
bump w/new prices.

I've got this Moroso oil pan for a 351 and also the one for a 302 from my other post (the Canton Racing one) Take your pick, 175 for each.

Shifter - Sold
Mufflers - Sold
Carb - Sold
BBK headers - sold
Exhaust tips - sold
Moroso Oil Pan for a 351 - 175
Canton Oil Pan for a 302 - 175

Status
Not open for further replies.