• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Lonestar Early Bronco Club Spring Roundup!!

RangerRob

What a Great Weekend! I too had a blast and met many good folks. Can't think of anything negative to say at all. The whole LEBC crew did a fantastic job of making everyone feel welcome and putting on a plain old good time. I look forward to the next event!

Murdock wrote about the bands songs stuck in his head... I have "Snoopy vs. the Red Baron" running around in my head :cool: Don't think I've heard that song since my sister had it on a 45 :eek:

SgtRock

Loc.
East Texas
ginwisconson said:
Officer ?:?

Quality folks ?:?

Lets all remember ?:?

What a egotistical, thread killing, --- %)

The "G" in "ginwisconson" must stand for "Goober" . . .

Craig
Mineola, TX
'74

Baja71

Bronco Guru
ginwisconson said:
Officer ?:?

Quality folks ?:?

Lets all remember ?:?

What a egotistical, thread killing, --- %)

Really. We would expect nothing less from a guy who can't spell his own state's name. %)

atx-davis

Loc.
Austin Texas
I had a blast! Speacial thanks to Paul Cotey ( i still owe you gas money) John Wright...thanks for taking me out..J.T...and Lee...and thank you LEBC for the coils :D

Last edited:

Gummi Bear

Bronco Guru
Hey guys,

I just got word that there are a few event T-shirts left from the event. They are $18 each plus shipping. If you're interested in one, contact John Monroe and he'll give you a total price. I believe that there are 18 shirts left, all sized XL.

<jmonroe1@satx.rr.com>

Attachments

• 2005roundup.jpg
    2005roundup.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 37

PaulC

Howdy, egotistical A$$ here, I just have some more attitude to throw down. ;D

Here's some photo galleries that have popped up already, check em:

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/stephengwright/my_photos -
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/tx1ton/my_photos
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/rkhairston1@sbcglobal.net/my_photos
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/carlhitman2002/my_photos

I saw that we had 3 or 4 new Austin folks join the club, am thinking before too long it might be fun to get a Sat bbq lunch together and BS or something. Anyone game?

-PaulC
Austin.

(Oh, and ya just gotta checkout what else mouthbreather has to say. Don't get lost in his long intelligent diatribes
http://www.classicbroncos.com/forums/search.php?searchid=129850)

PaulC

Here's fun: it looks like we definitely left a good impression on the park staff.

Shain joined the LEBC club, maybe we should help him fix up the white Bronco (used to be Eddie and Tina's - there's lotsa fun stories about that rig tearin' up some trail) so he could be trail leading in better style.

And RandyK joined on here, he's the Famous Potato.

See, we must not be that bad.

If anyone from the event needs a place to upload event photos, login to the LEBC site, and place your photos here:
http://www.lonestar-ebc.com/Calendar/CalendarItem.asp?ItemId=56
Shout if you need help.

-PaulC
Austin.

FerrumCampitor

Loc.
Hutchinson, MN
murdock said:
On a side note, anyone have the bands music stuck in their head? This morning I woke up with "Boom boom swagga swagga boom boom swagga boom boom booooom...." stuck in my head.

Yeah me too, especially "CHUPACABRA!!!!!!" You gotta say it in that real gutteral voice that the base player used. ;D

If anyone cares, shortly I'll be posting some of my better pics from the event up to the LEBC site History of the event. Just gotta make the thmubnails first.

Cooter_76

PaulC said:
I saw that we had 3 or 4 new Austin folks join the club, am thinking before too long it might be fun to get a Sat bbq lunch together and BS or something. Anyone game?

Ego-A$$,

I'm always up for a good BS session (schedule permitting), and I'm sure there are a few more that could be drug out without too much prodding.

Thunderbird

Loc.
Austin, TX
Hello. This is T-bird from Wined Up Radio. I signed up so that I could get on here to say THANK YOU LEBC!!! Thanks for letting us infiltrate y'alls weekend! I had a blast ridding around and almost flipping over :eek: (glad we didnt' but gee was that exciting)! I hope to be a part of this next year, as a member, with my own EB...creepin'round with the rest of ya! Oh, and if anyone happens to have a picture of the gun metal grey Ford nose down, may I please have a copy??

Take care everyone!

Last edited:

ontherun

Loc.
San Antonio
man, what a weekend. it was good to see all our good friends and put faces to names....our cameras broke just after we got there so no pics....but thanks to all who posted theirs...looking forward to our next event....we didn't drive it like the guys from ARK. but the bronco held up without breakage. I think it was because we stayed off the trail LOONEY TOONES...man that one is a killer.. if you see us next time lets drink a few...black truck..L
bronco_driveway_002.sized.jpg

Gummi Bear

Bronco Guru
coachbarnes said:
ontherun -- what's that Texas logo lookin' thingy under your Bronco script?

nice sled!

Katemcy Rocks logo

You can purchase the stickers when you go to the park. You may be able to get them via the mail, if you contact Famous Potato.

K-LOGO_150x105_clear.gif

That's their rig the 'Bent Gent' and it's really as badass as it looks in the picture. The pics don't do it justice, it works really well.

Attachments

• Bent Gent.jpg
    Bent Gent.jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 17

coachbarnes

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Franktown/Breck, CO
Very cool -- thanks Gummi!

Wouldn't feel right ordering one thru the mail..seems like that's something I should "earn" by makin' the trip!

I went to their website for more pics -- holy smoke!

See ya around -- Scott

OP
OP
tx1ton

tx1ton

Loc.
Boerne, TX
Cooter_76 said:
Ego-A$$,

I'm always up for a good BS session (schedule permitting), and I'm sure there are a few more that could be drug out without too much prodding.

Hey y'all, if you hold it on a Saturday I'm more likely than not to make it down for it... :D What with my lady still living in Austin I will be traversing the dreaded 35 corridor through Waco often - and we'd both love to hang with the gang and drink some beers over BBQ or what have you...

Plus ol' Ego-A$$ and I have some doubler work to do so there's another excuse to come down...damn, going to have to think about moving back to Austin maybe?!?!? After all - it's that much closer to Katemcy which is truly heaven on earth for Rocking out!! ;D

roksmurf

Loc.
Russellville Ark.
Landis great runnin with ya and Sally, you have a killer rig.. " didnt drive like the guys from Ark." crap, with a rig like yours you dont have to!! I am still beating out the dents, wife didnt buy the story about the horrible hail storm at Ketemcy.. LOL had a hoot, the LEBC is a great bunch, Dave

ontherun

Loc.
San Antonio
We needed something to set our standard by and it was the ARK boys; Sally says it was exciting when you flipped and started rolling towards her and Jerry, ( she says the look on your face was like," ok,..here it goes, she coulda' swore you were smiling..) and when you found your chapstick while you were still hanging upside down,.well, that WAS a' hoot!! take care Dave!