• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Looking for 2 Broncos in NorCal for a Wrangler shoot in Sept. PAID.

VerityJane

I hope this is permitted! I'm a producer working on a shoot for Wrangler in the Santa Rosa/Sebastopol/Bodega Bay area Sept 18-22. Since Wrangler has an upcoming partnership with Bronco, they thought it would be cool to feature a couple of older Broncos in their two campaign shoots next month.

I am looking for:
1 vehicle that's outfitted more as an adventure rig - maybe you could put surfboards on the top and bikes on the back - something you might take camping
1 vehicle that's a bit more classic looking and not super modified.

Wrangler typically likes trucks that look a little more lived in - a little rust, a few lumps and bumps or fading is fine (good!). Interested in all years up to the early 90s. We are not looking for anything that needs to be trailered in, is super rare/delicate/can't drive on a dirt road.

Typically we use each vehicle for 1 day for a few shots per day. We have had owners just drop the truck off with us in the morning and pick it up in the evening, and we have had owners hang out with us on set for a day and kind of put the car where we need it, depending on their level of comfort and trust
smile.png
. We love having owners on set with us and we are super respectful and careful.

Sometimes we like to shoot our talent driving short distances but it's mostly just posing in and around the cars. We always name owners as additionally insured on our production insurance, and we always pay the day of the shoot. We pay between $500-$1000 depending on what we are doing and how long we need the vehicle. We have not locked down locations or exact days yet - we will be with an hour of Sebastopol. If this sounds fun to you please either comment here with pics or send me pics and info on your truck to verityhoskins@me.com. My production company is called Verity Hoskins Production - you can check my website out here: www.verityhoskinsproduction.com. Feel free to share or repost
smile.png
These shoots are fun and easygoing and you'll also end up with some fun images.

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA
My Bronco was used by Dick's Sporting Goods a few years ago. Would be interested in talking to you about using it for this.

Attachments

• Dicks.jpeg
    Dicks.jpeg
    110.4 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_6044.JPG
    IMG_6044.JPG
    225.3 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_6045.JPG
    IMG_6045.JPG
    176.3 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_6046.JPG
    IMG_6046.JPG
    214.4 KB · Views: 51

Goboysgo

Does that count as lived in? That photo is in barn west of 101 on the way out to Bodega about 5 minutes from Sebastapol. Lemme know

Attachments

• Bronco.jpg
    Bronco.jpg
    269.5 KB · Views: 68
OP
OP
V

VerityJane

I don’t think so! There is a NorCal broncos group on FB I tried to join but I guess I failed the test haha.

OP
OP
V

VerityJane

I don’t think so! There is a NorCal broncos group on FB I tried to join but I guess I failed the test haha.
Did you message me on FB?
My Bronco was used by Dick's Sporting Goods a few years ago. Would be interested in talking to you about using it for this.
Ok! I’d love to show it to them as an option.
HI! Yes I'd LOVE to show my client your truck as an option it looks great. I can't figure out if there is a message function on this forum so would you be kind enough to email me your contact email so we can discuss? verityhoskins at me.com. Thanks!

OP
OP
V

VerityJane

Does that count as lived in? That photo is in barn west of 101 on the way out to Bodega about 5 minutes from Sebastapol. Lemme know
Haha yes its def lived in! It might be a tad TOO lived in for them but I will definitely show them and the location is great! I saw your email too will respond to you there:)