• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

IN Looking for 69 or 71

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lookin4one

Looking for a project. Willing to travel for the right one and will put cash in hand. Please send pics or links. Would like to stay under 5K. Thank you

OP
OP
L

Lookin4one

Thanks for the offer. Paying with cash = staying on budget. I'm going to have to pass

Riggersteve

Loc.
Los Altos, CA
What sort of condition? I have a 69 with a blown motor sitting in my driveway, a little love will take care of anything else body-wise. I want the thing out of my name and off my property. Too many trucks, too little time

Ourobos

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Big Island Hawaii
Got a 71 in KY.. Running driving dependable.. 302 3 on the floor. Needs a bit of metal in the body. Kickpanels, quarter work, tailgate, typical places. In your budget, even have some parts for upgrading it for sale. I'm at 42101 if interested, PM me.

Gymmyz

Loc.
Herscher
I have a 72 sport in herscher, Illinois...excellent shape. i picked it up in california...very minamal rust.

Status
Not open for further replies.