• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CO Looking For an Early Bronco in decent shape!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jshiflett

Loc.
Denver, Colorado
I'm looking for an early Bronco in decent shape. It doesn't have to have any of the bells and whistles, I just want a solid body with minimal rust, running engine, decent transmission, and decent axles. Something that could run well with minimal work put into it. This will be my first early Bronco, so I just want something simple that I can put my own work into to make it special to me. The lower the price, the better. That way I can get started on it right away!

Entourage

Loc.
Phoenix, Arizona
I would watch Craigslist like a Hawk. It takes a long time to search each Colorado metro (Denver, Ft. Collins, Pueblo, COSP, etc.) so get on something like www.themccumbers.com that will search more than just one area at a time. Also, check the classifieds here and www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com as well.

My Brother in Utah is going to look at a Bronco in Utah to save a Colorado guy a trip to Utah, so you may want to ask a local member to check it out before making a long trek needlessly.

Best of luck in your search.

EBCRAWLR

Loc.
las vegas,NV
to reiterate what entourage said. if u have a smart phone most of the craigslist apps, allow you to do the same thing. saves a bunch of time. and u can select the cities you want to check. some apps even have it that if you dont want to see a certain posting, u can just double tap the ad, and it goes away and it wont come back, even if its re-posted! :) for ex, lets say you type in bronco, but that same 1984 bronco pops up or worse, some bronco art, or a yard sale on bronco street, or whatever! just double tap and away it goes! good luck with the search

shado72

There's one on the Colorado classic bronco website for 4,000 that will probably take 3,500 it's a brown ranger with all the trim. U should probably take allow at it before someone picks it up!!!!

Good luck!!!!

Saddlehorse

Loc.
Cherokee, Texas
I've got one in Tx. that will fit your bill. 76, uncut, halfcab, no rust, less than 500 miles on the engine. It's just been setting in the barn for a long time. It just needs a little attention. Asking $6000

mdanko

1973 bronco uncut in Denver

I have a 1973 bronco for sale that is original and uncut. It was painted years back and needs a little TLC. 302-auto, original hubcaps and all the original Ranger trim. Come take a look you will not be disappointed.

Wyflyer

Bronco Guru
I've got one in Tx. that will fit your bill. 76, uncut, halfcab, no rust, less than 500 miles on the engine. It's just been setting in the barn for a long time. It just needs a little attention. Asking $6000

You've been holding out on us, what color is it? I'm interested, except I have this problem, I'm going to Denver this weekend to pick up the orange 77 I bought up there. Maybe I need to sell it to him and buy yours?

scrapgirl

I have an uncut 69 bronco. Has some rust but not much. If interested call me at 605-578-1849 ask for Kim. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.