• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

OK Looking for daily driver, stock, uncut...

Status
Not open for further replies.

lola

Loc.
Tulsa, OK
I am still looking for a stock bronco that is uncut. I'd prefer ps/pb/auto... A clean daily driver, turn key. I am not looking for a project. Willing to spend apprx $9000 m/l...it just depends on the condition and options on the bronco

Even after all of the advice on here I was really taken advantage of. Send me pics and information on the bronco you have for sale... wjakeman@cox.net

Thanks,
wendy

Last edited:

ghost66

Bronco Guru
How did you get taken advantage of? Also you pmd me a month or so ago about a cover but your pm box was full

Mono

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Her name was Lola, she was a showgirl
With yellow feathers in her hair and a dress cut down to there

Do you have your other Bronco's up for sale?

OP
OP
lola

lola

Loc.
Tulsa, OK
How did you get taken advantage of? Also you pmd me a month or so ago about a cover but your pm box was full

I wasn't taken advantage of by anyone here. I bought a bronco on ebay from a reputable dealer who was selling a bronco for a friend who is a mechanic. I asked all the right questions, and hired a mechanic at the location of the vehicle to look it over and give me the ok. When I received the bronco I took it to Darrall Lewis and he looked it over for me. It needed a new engine, transmission, alternator, and if that wasn't enough, the entire frame/tub was rusted thru. I wasn't able to do anything thru ebay, or paypal or thru my credit card that I used to buy it with. The person who listed the bronco and the actual seller of the bronco stopped returning my calls. It was a 16th birthday present to my son and it ran just a few days and then completely stopped running and he's still without a car. It was an expensive lesson learned and I hope to not go thru that again.

%)

OP
OP
lola

lola

Loc.
Tulsa, OK
Her name was Lola, she was a showgirl
With yellow feathers in her hair and a dress cut down to there

Do you have your other Bronco's up for sale?

Nope. A guy was driving thru my neighborhood and even after I told him what was wrong with it, he bought it from me at a "significant discount".

ghost66

Bronco Guru
I wasn't taken advantage of by anyone here. I bought a bronco on ebay from a reputable dealer who was selling a bronco for a friend who is a mechanic. I asked all the right questions, and hired a mechanic at the location of the vehicle to look it over and give me the ok. When I received the bronco I took it to Darrall Lewis and he looked it over for me. It needed a new engine, transmission, alternator, and if that wasn't enough, the entire frame/tub was rusted thru. I wasn't able to do anything thru ebay, or paypal or thru my credit card that I used to buy it with. The person who listed the bronco and the actual seller of the bronco stopped returning my calls. It was a 16th birthday present to my son and it ran just a few days and then completely stopped running and he's still without a car. It was an expensive lesson learned and I hope to not go thru that again.

%)
That's a shame but not an indicator of the Bronco community, sorry this happened to you and hopefully next time you find one someone on here can assist you in the look over. Good luck

Mono

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Nope. A guy was driving thru my neighborhood and even after I told him what was wrong with it, he bought it from me at a "significant discount".

Someone got a "significant" deal then. A donor engine was they way to go on that one. I didn't get to see any frame pictures, but you should see what we STILL drive on in Minnesota!

Good luck on the search!

If you feel like going "Postal"........... I've got the perfect vehicle for you!

Attachments

• 523585.jpg
    523585.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 38

ghost66

Bronco Guru
From what I've seen so far the ex Mono owned one is the best Bronco for the money if it's in good shape

Mono

Contributor
Bronco Guru
From what I've seen so far the ex Mono owned one is the best Bronco for the money if it's in good shape

Great running Bronco! Somewhat clean body. Sweeeeet '70's original color. Everything original...... other than his askin' price!:D Think I paid $2500- for it.

OP
OP
lola

lola

Loc.
Tulsa, OK
Someone got a "significant" deal then. A donor engine was they way to go on that one. I didn't get to see any frame pictures, but you should see what we STILL drive on in Minnesota!

Good luck on the search!

If you feel like going "Postal"........... I've got the perfect vehicle for you!

This is my favorite!!

I need to get on here and check more often! You've sent me some great bronco's to look at. Looove the one in MN.

Status
Not open for further replies.