• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NC Looking for my 1st Bronco.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jwarren

Auto trans, full doors and some sort of full cover because I live where it snows and rains constantly. Back seat and inner liner would be a plus.
None are ever sold where im from, so its going to be shipped no matter what.
Thanks.

Last edited:

tnwrangler

Loc.
Arlington, TN
$1,200 budget?

I am no "Bronco Coinsurer" by any means as some others on here are, but you are limited on what you will find and the condition.

Check the prices on different parts and compare to what has already been done on Bronco's you find. Buying parts really does add up quick on these things. From what I have found, a fender for a '75 Bronco is $150, but for a Bronco II it is $25. I know I don't have the amounts correct or the difference, but the Early Broncos cost more to fix up than other vehicles.

Good luck on the hunt.

OP
OP
jwarren

jwarren

@ Fordguy - By "im from" i meant the New England area. Im just stationed in NC for the time being and about to dump out of here soon. There are very few up there, but the ones that are are priced at 20k or more.

@tnwrangler - its 12k, not 1.2k. I know i wouldnt be able to get anything for 1.2k, i couldnt even buy a tub for that, hell 2 new quarterpanels cost 400.

tnwrangler

Loc.
Arlington, TN
My Bad!!! Left out a zero. I didn't have my bi-focals on. LOL!!!!

Funny how a zero changes things.

Good luck on the hunt.

NC2011

FOR SALE

1971 BRONCO
302 /3 SPEED ON FLOOR- HURST SHIFTER, ORIGINAL SHIFTER STILL GOOD
A/C
4X4 "OF COURSE"
DOOR POST STILL STRONG *NO* RUST
BODY MINIMAL RUST
NEW CNVRTBLE TOP STILL IN BOX
NEW 4 FENDER FLARES STILL IN BOX
ALL ORIGINAL [ Rear FENDERS WERE CUT WHEN I GOT IT]
****WE CAN DELIVER IN THE U.S.****

We hate to part with her but, our work takes us over seas we have no choice. Please,contact us with any questions 704-245-0659 or 704-637-6084.
NorthCarolina2011@gmail.com
THANK YOU, T.YORK & Daryl

Status
Not open for further replies.