• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MI Looking for solid bronco

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brnco302

Joined forum a few weeks ago,but I have been looking for a while now.Looking for a SOLID bronco with a 302,auto,power steering and brakes.Just sold my classic chevy and now I have the cash.I am actually talking to toms bronco in Medford about their blue one.Anybody know about it,it has what I want.I am willing to ship to MI for the right one.Thanks

NC2011

FOR SALE

1971 BRONCO
302 /3 SPEED ON FLOOR- HURST SHIFTER, ORIGINAL SHIFTER STILL GOOD
blue / white
A/C
4X4 "OFCOURSE"
DOOR POST STILL STRONGE *NO* RUST
BODY MINIMAL RUST
NEW CNVRTBLE TOP STILL IN BOX
NEW 4 FENDER FLARES STILL IN BOX
ALL ORIGINAL [ Rear FENDERS WERE CUT WHEN I GOT IT]
$5500

We hate to part with her but, our work takes us over seas we have no choice. Please,contact us with any questions 704-245-0659 or 704-637-6084.

Broncoholic1

I have a 76 Project one & a 76 Clean one

76 built 351w forged, FRPP Roller Z cam, Harlen SHarp Rockers
Power steering, Built C4 Reverse Art Carr, Kevlar Clutches, Cheetah Shifter, 5.13's Strange Rear Nod Case & Spool Chromo Shfts. Detroit Locker Front. 4" & 3 Body

Looking for around $7500 PM for some picts

Other one is a 76 trail rig with 5.38's all new axles.

Looking to get $1900 out of it.

http://wegotmud.com/forum/index.php?topic=57365.msg591552#msg591552

Status
Not open for further replies.