• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Looking for some help!

streatep

I live in South Aurora/Parker area and need to install new power steering conversion. Looking for someone willing to offer help (I have never done it). Willing to throw you a little cash, beer and lunch??

Also need to weld in new rear floor.

Looking to swap out 3 speed tranny for 5 speed manual if anyone has a hook up for that ?

I pretty much need help on everything! Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Pops68

Contributor
Bronco Rookie
Loc.
Bazetta Township
South Aurora/Parker means nothing to me......WHAT STATE??? Near where???

I have done both power steering and 5 speed swap.

Pops68

Contributor
Bronco Rookie
Loc.
Bazetta Township
Don't take this the wrong way, but I wish EVERYONE on here would list their STATE as a minimum and possibly city where they live. Would makes things much easier.

AND it isn't hard to do!!!!

904Bronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
San Martin, CA
Welcome. ;D

I am sure that someone will step up in CO to help. Don't mind our grumbles, we have lots of new folks here. We just want to give you the best answer the 1st time, not working down the wrong road because we did not have the right info to begin with.

So you want to do all these improvements... Do you have tools, welder, etc.?

If so you could host the work party, if not you might need to go to someone who does have...

We all like pictures, if you have not posted your rig yet, how about doing it here and give us a little info on it... (to post pictures, its $12 to become a contributor, it keeps the site going and picture sometimes gives us the skinny on what you are asking about)

Doug

coachbarnes

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Franktown/Breck, CO
I live in South Aurora/Parker area and need to install new power steering conversion. Looking for someone willing to offer help (I have never done it). Willing to throw you a little cash, beer and lunch??

Also need to weld in new rear floor.

Looking to swap out 3 speed tranny for 5 speed manual if anyone has a hook up for that ?

I pretty much need help on everything! Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I’m just South of you in Franktown - email me at scott@barnes5.com. We’ve got a great group of CO guys and there isn’t anything that they can’t do. I’ve got a big shop at my house, and we’ll get the PS installed on your rig. Come on..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk