• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Loren Healy's Bronco on the Rubicon

bigmuddy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Marthasville Missouri
Nice video, she's kind of annoying though.

Does she list the mods to the bronco? I guess, front and rear bumpers, sliders and skids? small lift and 37's. I was impressed with it's abilities and I also notice that with the IFS, you don't run any risk of beating or bending steering linkage which would be a big plus IMO.

Makes me want to buy one.. I wish the towing capacity was larger though.

1sicbronconut

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I used to wheel a little with Loren back when I lived in New Mexico great guy with tons of driving skill, left me in the dust about 15 years ago!! His company Fun-Haver is selling upgrades for the new Bronco It's the company I'd buy from because all the parts have been trail tested!! Bronco parts aren't on the site yet but will be soon. https://www.fun-haver.com/

OP
OP
Cooter_76

Cooter_76

Nice video, she's kind of annoying though.

Does she list the mods to the bronco? I guess, front and rear bumpers, sliders and skids? small lift and 37's. I was impressed with it's abilities and I also notice that with the IFS, you don't run any risk of beating or bending steering linkage which would be a big plus IMO.

Makes me want to buy one.. I wish the towing capacity was larger though.

The gal narrating the video and her husband have a channel called Lite Brite Nation. The guy piloting the Bronco is Loren Healy. He and Vaughn Gittin Jr race Ultra 4 together. They also have two companies: Fun Haver and RTR. Not sure if Loren's involved in RTR or if that's Vaughn's thing. I believe they were both involved in testing Bronco prototypes.
If you watch the video Loren gives a pretty extensive walk around discussing the modifications they made to fit 37's. From what I remember, the main things were a 2.5" lift and some custom upper control arms that they designed, using a Ford Ranger as a test mule. The Ranger is also featured in the video, being driven by Loren's teenage daughter.

muskrat

Bronco Guru
I was impressed with how well the Bronco did.

Did he black mini skirt wasn't bad either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Cooter_76

Cooter_76

These are the guys that modified the Bronco in the first video I posted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Prizefighter

Bronco Guru
Makes me want one really bad. I would also be interested to know what upgrades he's done, it looks awesome. Gosh dang I want one for the trails now. That stance is right on. I really want to beat the tar out of one but GOAT mode is making all these obstacles look easy. These videos I see are basically stock Broncos with 37s going over difficult trails. Give me a two door though.