• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Lots of 1966-1979 bronco parts and 1961-1979 pickup. Just ask!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

delconick

Please see my new add. Thank you!

just added lots more great parts!!! Call me at 1-610-986-5506

What do i have???? Freakin everything! Well.... Darn near!

Its easier if you ask me then me list it all but ill give you an idea....

-lots of body parts! NOW STOCKING NEW SHEET METAL! (i also have a great selection of used in stock as well)
-billet aluminum windshield knobs, tach mounts, column bezels, window cranks, and door cups.
-I have all of the hard to find parts such as year correct vacuume lines and t's, emissions control parts, bolts and hardware, clips, brackets, you name it! I keep every tiny part so just ask!
-sandblasted and por 15 manifold painted manifold sets for every year and engine size! Plus lots of headers!
-ready to install c4 auto transmission assemblies. (not rebuilt but out of driven trucks) and cores, and parts......
-gauge clusters and cluster parts. Refurbished and not.
-manual and power steering set ups, tested, painted, and ready to bolt in!
-tons of door parts!
-factory and after market wheel sets.
-tons (literally) of drive line parts and full differentials including some after market gear sets and lockers. narrowed high pinions and custom narrowed 9 inches.
-lots of steering columns and wheels including floor shift columns! Fully re built columns as well!!!
-refurbished wiring harnesses for any year you need! Just plug and play!
-engine parts, complete engines in all sizes!!!!, after market carbs, factory carbs, after market and factory intakes, gt40 parts, fuel injection intakes, pulleys, brackets, and complete motors! Lots of new parts!!!! Ask me before you buy!!!!!!
-a ridiculous amount of dash parts.
-lots and lots and lots of stainless trim including that hard to find stuff!
-flare sets and single flares.
-a crap ton of seats including reupholstered sets
-in the range of 300 pieces of glass!
-lots of wild horses, duff, rancho, and super lift 2" to 5.5" lift coils. factory coils. and even factory air bags!
-pedal assemblies! or just single pedals.
-titles including half cabs practically name the year!
-heater boxes and parts!
-frames.
-free beer for whoever makes the trip to my shop! (well not a case!) and is the trip worth it? do i read bronco driver while taking a shit?
-and the list goes on and on and on........

Help me help you!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

rwill

Price on auto column,Prefer 74-75 model for ease of install(wire plug).

jjtwd

5 1/2 inch wild horses leafs and coils

How much for the leafs and coils?

dirtslinger

Loc.
Torrance
3.5-4.5 newer progressive type lift, 5.5 is bigger than I want to go.

But I'm in Cali, so I would need it shipped

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
be interested in the 5.5 leafs as well.....FRAME price and P/S BOX?

Status
Not open for further replies.