• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Lots of 1966-1979 bronco parts and 1961-1979 pickup. Just ask!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MyOriginal66

Bronco Guru
Any extended radius arms? 16" factory wheels? '66 hubcaps? '66 bumpers? '66 bulkhead spare tire mount? How about a '67-'77 front bumper? There must be more I need... thinking... thinking... ;D

Oh, shipped to 90056. Thanks Nick,

Anton

Last edited:

broncnaz

Bronco Guru
How much for a Set of front windshield chrome? Wish I was closer I got a jeep that would look good with those military tires.

MyOriginal66

Bronco Guru
Any extended radius arms? 16" factory wheels? '66 hubcaps? '66 bumpers? '66 bulkhead spare tire mount? How about a '67-'77 front bumper? There must be more I need... thinking... thinking... ;D

Oh, shipped to 90056. Thanks, Nick.

Anton

Oh yeah, I need sport rocker trim, rain gutter trim, grill trim and red FORD grill letters. Lmk what ya got.

Thanks!

rse248

Loc.
Franklin
looking for a set of stock steel wheels for my '72 bronco. 4 would be nice - 5 would be better. Shipping to 37064. Thanks - Scott

NicksTrix

Bronco Guru
need some nice running light side marker bezels. something that will buff up fine is ok.

scarylarry

need parts 4 a 72 daily driver bronc

Hi guys, im back! Normally i do not start selling again untill late fall but i have my eye on a shop that i would like to buy but i need to liquidate some of my stock to do so!

What do i have???? Freakin everything! Well.... Darn near!

Its easier if you ask me then me list it all but ill give you an idea....

-lots of body parts! Ill only ship dash bords though.
-sandblasted and por 15 manifold painted manifold sets for every year and engine size! Plus some headers!
-ready to install c4 auto transmission assemblies. (not rebuilt but out of driven trucks)
-best prices on refurbished gauge clusters and cluster parts.
-manual and power steering set ups, tested, painted, and ready to bolt in!
-tons of door parts including some nos 66 and 67 interior door handles and cranks.
-factory and after market wheel sets. (no slots)
-tons (literally) of drive line parts and full differentials including some after market gear sets and lockers.
-lots of steering columns and wheels including floor shift columns!
-refurbished wiring harnesses for any year you need! Just plug and play!
-engine parts, after market carbs, factory carbs, after market and factory intakes, fuel injection intakes, pulleys, brackets, and complete motors but they are pick up only!
-a ridiculous amount of dash parts.
-lots and lots and lots of stainless trim including that hard to find stuff!
-flare sets including a new set of front fiberglass from bronco graveyard.
-a crap ton of seats (pick up only)
-millitary jeep wheels and tires? For that army look?
-in the range of 300 pieces of glass!
-lots of lift springs including a brand new set of 5 1/2 inch wild horses leafs and coils. (i rather not ship the leafs)
-new body mount sets.
-pedal assemblies! (i probably have more than the big parts houses!)
-titles including half cabs several years
-half cab top, early full top......
-super nice rust free frames!
-free beer for whoever makes the trip to my shop! (well not a case!) and is the trip worth it? do i read bronco driver while taking a shit?
-and the list goes on and on and on........

Help me help you!!!!!!!!

need 4 shocks, front rear bumper, door rubbers, 14 bushings for front rear suspension for a 72 daily driver bronco

apathy

Loc.
West Linn
delconick-
I'm looking for an aftermarket plate bumper that looks similar to my Protofab, an auto pedal assembly(preferably the wide pedal), and BCB rear corner armor. Any of those items in your collection?;D
Thanks,
Bruce

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.