• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Lots of 1966-1979 bronco parts and 1961-1979 pickup. Just ask!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leprechaun311

What's your price on a c4 trans.

just added lots more great parts!!!

What do i have???? Freakin everything! Well.... Darn near!

Its easier if you ask me then me list it all but ill give you an idea....

-lots of body parts! Ill only ship dash bords though.
-sandblasted and por 15 manifold painted manifold sets for every year and engine size! Plus some headers!
-ready to install c4 auto transmission assemblies. (not rebuilt but out of driven trucks) and cores, and parts......
-gauge clusters and cluster parts.
-manual and power steering set ups, tested, painted, and ready to bolt in!
-tons of door parts!
-factory and after market wheel sets. (no slots)
-tons (literally) of drive line parts and full differentials including some after market gear sets and lockers.
-lots of steering columns and wheels including floor shift columns!
-refurbished wiring harnesses for any year you need! Just plug and play!
-engine parts, after market carbs, factory carbs, after market and factory intakes, fuel injection intakes, pulleys, brackets, and complete motors!
-a ridiculous amount of dash parts.
-lots and lots and lots of stainless trim including that hard to find stuff!
-flare sets and single flares.
-a crap ton of seats including reupholstered sets
-in the range of 300 pieces of glass!
-lots of rancho 2" to 4" lift coils. factory coils. and even factory air bags!
-pedal assemblies! or just single pedals.
-titles including half cabs several years
-heater boxes and parts!
-frames.
-free beer for whoever makes the trip to my shop! (well not a case!) and is the trip worth it? do i read bronco driver while taking a shit?
-and the list goes on and on and on........

Help me help you!!!!!!!!

justorange72

wheels and hub caps

Looking for 15X10 OEM steel wheels and hub caps. I know 15X10 is not a regular OEM item

Bulldoglover

hardtop window trim

You have the aluminum passenger side Rear window (Not front seat window) trim for the hardtop? I need the front piece..will buy all 4 if needed.. Thanks

Last edited:

gambillford

I am looking for a steering wheel for my 75. I am also in the "burbs" of philly. Let me know where you are located and we can set up a time for me to come take a look at what you have. I need some stuff for my resto I am doing.

ObscureMachine

Seatbelt Orifice Officer
Loc.
World Headquarters
Do you have an automatic transmission shift indicator (PRN123) that is in really good shape?

Also, do you have any switches and bezels that are really nice?

Thanks

shado72

Would u happen to have a lower steering shaft (collapsable) type? If so shipping price to 93637.

pearcecs

Do not trust this seller! He not only ripped me off, but tried to sell me a carburetor that had been in the bottom of a lake for what looks like years. He asked me to send him the parts back, which I did, and he will not refund my money. He recived the parts back, but changed his mind about refunding me. He claims he sent out a first package that never arrived, which is his excuse for keeping my money (that he had to pay for return shipping, and received those parts back as well, he claims). Address provided was correct. This seller is NOT to be trusted!

Packham25c

Loc.
Dover, DE
Do not trust this seller! He not only ripped me off, but tried to sell me a carburetor that had been in the bottom of a lake for what looks like years. He asked me to send him the parts back, which I did, and he will not refund my money. He recived the parts back, but changed his mind about refunding me. He claims he sent out a first package that never arrived, which is his excuse for keeping my money (that he had to pay for return shipping, and received those parts back as well, he claims). Address provided was correct. This seller is NOT to be trusted!

I have dealt with Nick on multiple occasions. Every time he has been more than helpful and extremely fair on his prices.

I can't even start to believe that he would try to be dishonest or someone not to be trusted.

I'm not trying to say whatever you said didn't happen. I am just saying that jumping to conclusions about someone's trustworthiness is extreme.

If it wasn't for Nick I would have spent thousands of dollars more, and probably still be no further along with my project than I am now.

I hope you can resolve your current issues with Nick, and I wish you good luck with your project.

V/R,
Chuck

MPG_Bronco

Loc.
Chandler
Door Guts

how much for all the door guts and all 6 handles,

regulators, both sides
handles, window + door(inside+out) all locking/latching mechnisms...
all parts for windows
drivers window

shipped to 85225
I basicly need everything but the door itself and window frame.
if in usable/great condition I'm instrested... no rusty items.
Pics pls.

(for my 66bronco)

Status
Not open for further replies.