• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

PA Lots of little parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

chippster74

Loc.
philly
Have last of what is left of my 1974 bronco. Want to try to get rid of it as one group pick up only for now. Dana 20 disassembled, d20 master rebuild kit new, c4 kick down, spud shaft, c4 adapter, c4 crossmember, stainless passenger vent window, vent window hardware for both windows, used starter, steering column, wiper arms, wiper cover cream color, wiper linkage and motor, 2 bronco scripts L&R, wiper washer bottle tailgate and lift gate parts, license plate bracket, hood hinges stainless,petals and brackets,used alternator and bracket,2-dash one uncut, 2 headlights with rings and retainers, i think i have all the lenses,antenna, radio, fuel tank fill lines, speedo cable, front fender support,rear quarter support, stainless tran cooler lines, new holley 600 polished, radius arms and more, to much to list. Some parts have been blasted and primed have photos and will take more if needed as I had said pick up only for now will discuss price after you have seen photos-chip

OP
OP
C

chippster74

Loc.
philly
Well send him my way. Yes I have ashtray and most of all the parts on all the lights if not all the parts been 6 years since I sold the majority of the bronco.

rydog1130

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Vent window frame

Is the passenger side vent fram available still? thanks ryan

OP
OP
C

chippster74

Loc.
philly
Getting a lot of interest in individual parts, I would like to sell the whole thing in one shot but if it doesn't work out, yes I will start selling individual parts. Thanks for all your interest-Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.