• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Lots of Misc. Stock parts of a 73

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamfastrr

I have a LOT of stock parts from a 1973 Bronco that I dismantled a couple of years ago. I saved almost everything except the body. It was too far gone due to rust.

Let me know what you are looking for and I will see if I have it.

KyleQ

Bronco Guru
I need a rear gas tank - skid plate too if you got it. Please let me know!

bigbadktm

Loc.
East CountySan Diego
need the lens that goes to the speedometer the glass piece, or the trim around the glove box latch along with the bar that the latch catches on.

RH

Im looking for sway bars, power steering setup. and a disc brake d44

OP
OP
iamfastrr

iamfastrr

Rear gas tank

I need a rear gas tank - skid plate too if you got it. Please let me know!

I did have a rear metal tank off of the 73. I will look for it. I also have a plastic rear tank with a skid plate off of my 72 that I will be replacing with a 23 EFI tank soon.

KyleQ

Bronco Guru
I did have a rear metal tank off of the 73. I will look for it. I also have a plastic rear tank with a skid plate off of my 72 that I will be replacing with a 23 EFI tank soon.

Keep me informed! I'm very interested (depending on price of course)

SonnyHoliday

I'm looking for a rear harness (for rear tails, side markers, fuel sending unit, licence plate light, ect.). Also the emergency brake pedal assembly.

OP
OP
iamfastrr

iamfastrr

Harness/E-brake

I'm looking for a rear harness (for rear tails, side markers, fuel sending unit, licence plate light, ect.). Also the emergency brake pedal assembly.

I am sure I have the harness. I will check to see the condition. Are you looking for the emergency brake pedal assembly?

Status
Not open for further replies.