• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

OH Lots of new & used parts - can deliver to SuperCel

1buckeyefan1

City: Columbus
Price: $ 1

Lots of new & used parts that i've removed from my bronco and others. I think i've found my "final" parts that I'm going to use.

1. Driver door - door only, no internals or vent window.. everything has since been removed. It needs patching on the bottom inside. $125
  2. New in box Satin Black Valve Covers - bought off ebay about 5 years ago for my 302 and never used. Comes with mounting studs, etc. $50
  3. Frame mount Fuel pump - looks like what WH sells. Came with my 23 gal tank I bought from a fellow member, but I went with in-tank instead. Have not tested, was told it worked when purchased. $50
  4. Aux tank - original FoMoCo. Comes with a sender, but likely hosed. sold
  5. New Lokar XTD-30C$FMPAN - firewall mount dipstick for C4. New, never used, went with a 4R70W instead. - $75
  6. Mountainer high-back seats - no longer have the power slide for driver. Nice high back seats, would look good recovered. $50 for both
  7. 7-degree c-bushings. New, unused - sold
  8. New Dennis Carpenter Side Marker lights (2 amber, 2 red) - $40 for all 4
  9. New Raptor Liner Schutz Spray Gun - $20
  10. New Scott Drake Bronco Script Steering Wheel Column cover (C8TZ-9601698A-B) - $25
  11. New Scott Drake Door Strap kit (C6TZ-9623574-BK) - $25
  12. Used Warn Manual Hub locks for Dana44 - removed from my rig when I upgraded - $25
  13. New Scott Drake Push On Oil Cap Chrome for Bronco Script Valve Covers (B6AZ-6766-B) - $15
  14. Used Rear Parking Brake Cables - $15
  15. Bronco decals - i'm trying to inspire my daughter to follow in my footsteps and have her illustrating some stickers for my bronco rear windows. the first should be familiar, but the 2nd and 3rd are her originals. These were all professional printed and turned out really nice. I'll include your choice with any part 'order' :) Let me know if you'd like your bronco (mine is the orange one when finished) commissioned for a print or sticker too!

If you need multiple parts, I can offer up a package deal. Will need payment ahead of time though if hauling down to Supercel.. either Paypal F&F or Venmo works. I'll probably be down there Thurs or early Fri

Attachments

• since 1966 3.jpg
    since 1966 3.jpg
    194.7 KB · Views: 42
  • EB.jpg
    EB.jpg
    228.8 KB · Views: 45
  • saqsquatch.jpg
    saqsquatch.jpg
    211.2 KB · Views: 43
  • black valve covers 2.jpg
    black valve covers 2.jpg