• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

LOTS of parts, Free delivery to Fawl Crawl in Harlan, KY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broncitis

MEB Founder
I need to clear out some inventory so I can buy some needed equipment for my new shop and get to work putting my trail rig back together! This isn't a firesale, but the prices are fair.

I have lots of parts. I'll try to compile a list, but for now if you have any need for parts and want me to bring them to Harlan, KY for the Fawl Crawl(October 19-21), please let me know ASAP.

Big and heavy stuff needs like hoods, transmissions & axles need to be pre-paid to haul it down. Shoot me a direct email to drew@earlybroncos.com with 'PARTS WANTED" in the sublect line so it does not get filterd or deleted as spam.

Let me know what you need and how nice it needs to be for your project (parts are priced accordingly to condition, so if you want a usable door for a trail rig and a some repairable rust and dents are OK, let me know).

Hoods: about 7-8 to choose from
Tailgates: 8 to choose from
Liftgates: 3-4 to choose from
Grilles: a few to pick from
EB Dana 44's: Several complete Drum and disc units, Housings (diff, but no knuckles)
Full width high pinion D-44
Ford 9": Complete axles, housings, shafts
Radius arms and caps
C4's: all with bellhousing, input shaft, and intermediate housings. 2 with J shift and crossmember attached
T-cases: 15-20 to choose from: T shift and J shift, some for parts and some loose T-case parts.
Doors: 15-20 drivers and passengers to pick from. One really nice set of early style 67 doors with original paint and interior panels.

Stock steel wheels: 1 nice set of 4
15x7 (maybe 8"?)Chrome modulars, almost new: $75 for 4
Gas tanks: Aux, metal and plastic mains
Rear seats: several to choose from
Hardtop glass
Steering columns: Auto and manual
Pedal assemblies: Auto and manual
Dash panels: 8-10 to choose from
EB V8 oil pans and oil pickup assemblies
EB V8 timing covers
Stock engine fans
Stock air cleaners
Stock V8 intake manifolds
Stock bench seat
Gauge clusters
Chrome trim
Tail light housings and lenses

MUCH more, email me with what you need.

I will also box/palletize and ship anything I sell (at buyers cost of course).

Thanks,
Drew

OP
OP
Broncitis

Broncitis

MEB Founder
76bogger:
Disc 44's are generally $500 hub to hub, assuing its 3.54 open diff and regular used, stock items (no aftermarket lockers, shafts, etc.), as pulled (should be gone through and cleaned, inspected, and have seals, bearings, brakes parts replaced as needed). If interested I can pull the ones down to verify what they consist of and then give you a firm price.

I won't seperate EB discs from a complete assembly, but I may have enough loose parts to make a conversion kit. It is OK if its F-150 knuckles? I might have both, I'll have to look.

Plemmons:
Sorry, not for sale ;D

Rick:
I sent some pics of the doors. I'll have to look for the pedal assy. I think I should have this.

Thanks,
Drew

76bogger

Loc.
New Carlisle, IN
as long as they work on a bronco 44? and see if you have you have all the parts for a disk set up and how much? thanks

76bogger:
Disc 44's are generally $500 hub to hub, assuing its 3.54 open diff and regular used, stock items (no aftermarket lockers, shafts, etc.), as pulled (should be gone through and cleaned, inspected, and have seals, bearings, brakes parts replaced as needed). If interested I can pull the ones down to verify what they consist of and then give you a firm price.

I won't seperate EB discs from a complete assembly, but I may have enough loose parts to make a conversion kit. It is OK if its F-150 knuckles? I might have both, I'll have to look.

Plemmons:
Sorry, not for sale ;D

Rick:
I sent some pics of the doors. I'll have to look for the pedal assy. I think I should have this.

Thanks,
Drew

broncofl

Loc.
Mary Esther
Any extended radius arms, caps and frame mounts? good flexible 5.5" lift springs and shocks.
When and where is the Fall Crawl in Kn? If I'm back together and it's not to far from Fl might make the trip.

Tuck

Drew, email sent.

broncofl, you military? Your EB up & running? I'm at Hurby.

69 Fl. Bronc

can you ship a rsdius arm(no broken spring cup bolts , please) to 33952? How much? Thanks, Mike

OP
OP
Broncitis

Broncitis

MEB Founder
76 Bogger:
I will look to see what I have to make a disc kit, should have all the main parts (caliper, rotors are best bought new locally, they are better to have new, are pretty cheap and you wont have to pay to ship them).

Broncofl:
I have one set of arms that has tapped extensions similar to what Stonecrusher now sells. I made these 8-10 years ago and never used them. They are sandblasted and ready to finish. They will need the extensions welded before use. I think they have a 3/4" x 3/4" rod end at the frame end, but I'll have to verify. I had a cheap rod end in there for mock up and it will need replaced with a quality one like the FK's I sell with the steering systems we make. $150 for the pair, $225 with new alloy rod ends. I think they are 10" over stock, but I'd have to look since its been years since I touched them. I also have stock caps. No springs. I think I still have a set of RS 9012's (longest travel RS 9000 shocks made). I ran these with custom mounts on my EB with 5.5" of lift. They have some rub marks from the tires and two cans have dings from the leaf perch plates, but they work fine. $125 for the set of 4 (I think these are $60-$70+ each new).

69 Fl Bronc:
Yes, I can ship a radius arm. I'll get back with a price.

PLEASE EMAIL ME @ drew@earlybroncos.com with any other items. It's hard to for me to keep up with the forums and all my emails.

Thanks,
Drew

OP
OP
Broncitis

Broncitis

MEB Founder
69 FlBronc:
$50 for 1 radius arm and cap, $28 for shipping to FL.

76 Bogger:
I have a disc conversion set of OE hardware with EB knuckles. All parts have been blasted and painted with PPG DP90 epoxy. $350 plus shipping.

Attachments

• CIMG4036.jpg
    CIMG4036.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 15
P

plemmons

Broncitis,

Do you have a decent set of doors? I'm having my tub professionally rebuilt and they need good doors for alignment purposes. Let me know....thanks!

OP
OP
Broncitis

Broncitis

MEB Founder
Broncitis,

Do you have a decent set of doors? I'm having my tub professionally rebuilt and they need good doors for alignment purposes. Let me know....thanks!

I have about 20 doors, but none are perfect. Doors are always tricky since there is actually alot to consider with them and they are too time consuming and costly to ship to risk a buyer being unhappy (although with you we could probably meet in Baltimore). Even so, it's a waste of your time and mine if we're not on the same page.

If you PM me your number I'll give you a call so I can get a better idea exactly what you need to work with for your project and what type of repairs might be acceptable.

If you simply want them for use as an alignment fixture, I'm sure most all of them will work.

OP
OP
Broncitis

Broncitis

MEB Founder
got any radiators?

Not anymore! :mad:

I had a crate with 8-10 of them plus the tanks and core straps for half a dozen more. During the move to my new place this past May, this crate was stored under roof at the old shop I leased and used for the last 10+ years. I went to get some stuff up there last month and realized some scumbag stole all the radiators to take them in for scrap! Damn crackheads! %)

white 72 bronco

Loc.
St. Charles Missouri
Drew,

I sent you an e-mail about the doors and brake assembly. I have not heard back from you so I'm guessing you didn't get it. Still interested in a wide brake pedal assembly and some drivers door window chrome if you have any.
Rick

OP
OP
Broncitis

Broncitis

MEB Founder
Calger:
No halfcabs that are for sale at the moment.

Rick:
PM on the way...

Status
Not open for further replies.