• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MI Lots of parts listed daily. Carbs, Original Tanks. Plus more stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBroncoRanch

Bronco Guru
Added a bunch more goodies to the site. I remove them as they sell so if they are on there they are not sold yet. Take a look http://www.thebroncoranch.com/For_Sale.html

lots of Nice stuff, If you don't see what you want, let me know, I might have it. clearing out 26 years of stuff to get some room:cool:

Tom
thebroncoranch@yahoo.com

Very nice factory main tank. $75.00 plus shipping.

factory_main_tank_op_640x478.jpg

Auto Meter 233905 Autogage Pedestal Mount Monster Shift-Lite Tachometer Gauge . $50.00 Plus shipping

Autoguage_1_op_640x540.jpg

Rebuilt V8 automatic radiator, used, but works good. $75.00 plus shipping.

autorad_op_640x444.jpg

autorad1_op_640x599.jpg

Nice original V8 manual trans Radiator. $75.00 plus shipping

manualrad_op_640x622.jpg

Painted headlight rings 66-68's $7.00 Each 69-77's $5.00 Each

headlight_rings_op_640x547.jpg

Dirty but working washer tanks and overflow tanks $10.00 each plus shipping

overflow_tanks_op_640x478.jpg

More pics and info on the site http://www.thebroncoranch.com/For_Sale.html

Last edited:
OP
OP
TheBroncoRanch

TheBroncoRanch

Bronco Guru
23 gallon main tank is SOLD!!!

Aux tank still available make a offer. They are 479.00 new

redpony

Contributor
Hi, What is up with the side tank I had ask you to check on the shipping. You had said to me that it was 150.00 Plus shipping ? Let me know, Thanks

redpony

Contributor
I have one guy ahead of you, said he is sending PayPal tomorrow. I will keep you posted. He only wanted the Main tank, he paid $350.00 plus shipping for it, so if he does buy I will have the Aux available for $150.00 plus shipping if your still interested.

Thanks Tom

Just a reminder
Thanks

OP
OP
TheBroncoRanch

TheBroncoRanch

Bronco Guru
I have one guy ahead of you, said he is sending PayPal tomorrow. I will keep you posted. He only wanted the Main tank, he paid $350.00 plus shipping for it, so if he does buy I will have the Aux available for $150.00 plus shipping if your still interested.

Thanks Tom

Just a reminder
Thanks

Sent you the total with the shipping cost, Let me know.

Thanks Tom

redpony

Contributor
Where did you sent it? Just send me a PM here will be fine. I was wondering what kinda game we are playing here?

Status
Not open for further replies.