• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

M50D or ZF hydraulic clutch leak

jspurl3

Loc.
Baton Rouge, LA
I'm finishing a project for a friend. He had a M5OD with the ZF bc bronco conversion package. I went to bleed the hydraulic clutch setup and its leaking right where it enters the slave cylinder. I think he forgot to put that little O-ring between the line and the slave cylinder. Is there any way for me to push out the roll pin and disconnect that line to install the O-ring without pulling the trans off the engine?

I'm open to any trick as I can look at it but no clue what tool from the angle of the two access spots!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 38

Crush

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Greenbottom, WV
Nope. No way. Sorry. Indid the same thing. My slave came with an adapter on it for a stock line connection. The stock line i had did not have the connection so I eliminated it. Big mistake. Im gonna put a clutch in this winter and fix that problem. The connection is a huge thing that sticks out of the trans hole a couple inches