• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Making 2 into 1 selling the rest

Status
Not open for further replies.

66broncoluvr

Loc.
St. louis, MO
Ok guys here is what's left. If it is not mentioned, I do not have it!

1966 frame with good title. Has a running 170, stock dana 30 and 9" both with open 4.11's, No transmission! Rusty body but Uncut rear fenders(no rear floor). Good 66 doors, small 2" lift, ok front clip and inner fenders. All guages and lenzes there. Has 4 33 X 9.50 x 15's. Would like to sell as a whole at 1000.00

Wheels and Tires,
4 Custom 15" rims for uncut fenders(stock steel)will have to check backspacing 200.00
2 new 33 x 9.50 x 15 at's 100.00

Roll bars,
Six point roll cage(smitty built)300.00
Four point roll bar custom made with light tabs 125.00

Tops,
I have two windshield rizers and all other hard ware
2 black kayline soft tops (usual wear and tear) 100.00 each
1 tan denim kayline soft top (usual wear and tear) 100.00
1 white soft top (custom made, nicest one I have but still worn)125.00

Winch,
1 complete Koeing winch setup with three speed and bumper (I am only missing the shifter in the cab) 600.00

I'm sure I'l have more, but for now that's all.
As far as the 66 goes, I would like to sell as a whole, good deal at that price. Will consider parting out! Will ship small stuff, will not ship big stuff

Thanks Toby

I just got a new card for my digital... so all pics will be posted soon...

Last edited:

ochretoe

Loc.
Millington
Could you send some pics of the tan top and the custom white one. I would like a pick of the white one mounted on a truck to see what it looks like since its custom. Are the tops too big to ship and do you have all the hard ware? Thanks

Steve
steve1.smith@state.tn.us

grabbermach

Roll cage

Could you send me pictures of the six point roll cage? Also would you be willing to hold it for a couple of weeks so that I could come pick it up?

Thanks

Larry

grant_71

Bronco Guru
Sent you an email if any of the soft tops are still available.

TIA
Grant

OP
OP

66broncoluvr

Loc.
St. louis, MO
At last pictures... Only can't post...

Could somebody help me get these onto the site I can't seem to get the dowsized to 1k by 1k. The only things I could not get pictures of were the tan and two black soft tops. Too cold to open them! The are all trail worthy. I woudn't put them on a daily driver or show truck butthe will keep you dry on the trails. Also only have one windshield riser, but have all the rest of the parts! Toby

OP
OP

66broncoluvr

Loc.
St. louis, MO
HOOTERS on 02-10-07 South County

Anyone local, If your interested in stuff I'll be at Hooters in South County off I-55 and Lindberg at around 2:00 tomorrow. I'd be happy to answer any and all questions there. Hell bring cash and I might be persuaded to sell some thing right then and there. I'd rather not part out the 66 but cash talks.
Thanks Toby

Status
Not open for further replies.