• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Maob Safari

jmaples

Loc.
SEATTLE,
Is anyone in the Washington State area driving there Bronco out to Moab? I'm considering leaving 0 dark thirty on Thursday morning and returning on Sunday or Monday.

md_lucky_13

Loc.
Idaho
I always go for the jeep safari..

Just a lot more booths to oogle at and a lot of friends go down during this time also..

Leaving Tuesday, april 11th at night. Traveling as far as Twin Falls, Id. Then going to meet up in SLC on Wednesday with a couple of people, and travel down from there.

Will be coming back up Sunday, back to about Twin Falls again, and the rest of the way Monday..

I did it both ways non-stop last year from Moscow, Id to Moab, Ut.. Screw that. Won't see me do it again unless I HAVE to.