• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Map of bronco owners

720Racer

Loc.
Auburn
That's cool,

Unless I was a theif looking to steal a bronco! Did you zoom it in? A little too much detail for my untrusting nature. For security sake, it should stop with about 2 levels less of zoom.

Galen

Slapdad

Loc.
Houston, TX
Frapper.....

720Racer said:
That's cool,

Unless I was a theif looking to steal a bronco! Did you zoom it in? A little too much detail for my untrusting nature. For security sake, it should stop with about 2 levels less of zoom.

Galen

The map only asks for your zip code, so the flag you see is only at the geographical center of that zip code rather than the exact address. Unless you have a Broco AND happen to live at the geographical center of your zip code...then you just have bad luck and would probably have your Bronco stolen anyway.

720Racer

Loc.
Auburn
Slapdad said:
The map only asks for your zip code, so the flag you see is only at the geographical center of that zip code rather than the exact address. Unless you have a Broco AND happen to live at the geographical center of your zip code...then you just have bad luck and would probably have your Bronco stolen anyway.

OK, that makes more sense. I zoomed in and saw one listed on a corner of a small residential street in Roseville, CA. I thought that's way more detail than should be on the web. I shouldn't just assume (I know) the worst.

Galen

74BroncoCO

Bronco Guru
I put myself on one of those, then I lost the link somewhere. Looked identical to that one. Is there another floating around?

J.D.

brewdude

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Groveland, CA
Doh I was already on there and added myself twice. For the location It pin pointed me with in a 100 yards. The picture is a few years old my old 69 is still in my drive way.

jkskier

Loc.
Western Washington
This is great and all, but what would be even better is if it didn't sign you up for a Friendster type of account. I get enough spam as it is.

OP
OP
Cavalry

Cavalry

Loc.
I HATE UPSTATE NY
jkskier said:
This is great and all, but what would be even better is if it didn't sign you up for a Friendster type of account. I get enough spam as it is.

when it started it did not require an email account. I get no such spam and I am the admin. Having a disposable email address for these types of things helps too. I dont give out my real email very often