• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Mass Buy - Hedman Headers with Jet-Hot coating

LSUpete

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Well, we did okay this time. It really wasn't a big deal.....115 mph winds. I've lived through MUCH worse, including Hugo and Andrew....those were some bed mo fo's.

We are WELL past the 12 unit mark, so ya'll can count on the lowest price listed.

:cool:

msweb

Bronco Guru
Glad to hear things there are ok AND that we're well past the 12 mark. I wonder if we're far enough below it for a further discount???%)

Now I just need to find some mufflers and figure out how to run the exhaust out the rear. I've got duals with glasspacks that exit just in front of the rear wheels and I don't like it - too noisey.

Anyone got pics of how their dual exhaust is run???

LSUpete

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Hey Mike.....I got it.

You're one of the chosen few!

:cool:

LSUpete

Contributor
Bronco Guru
fellas,

this opportunity ends on the 19th at noon. PLEASE don't wait until the last minute and make me the bad guy.

72_EB

66to77
LSUPete,

I might have to jump on this. If we go over 12 orders is that cool?
How fast will I see them if I order. Need to get on the road asap!

Thanks!

msweb

Bronco Guru
72_EB - Per LSUPete, we're well over 12 orders. I believe he said everything will ship over the next 2-3 weeks.

72_EB

66to77
Coating and everything to my door in 2-3 weeks?
Got two local events I'm trying to be ready for!
Thanks!

dk5122

Loc.
Bel Air, MD
Is there a list anywhere of the people that are going to buy. I just want to make sure I'm on it. Maybe something could be posted. Thanks

msweb

Bronco Guru
From the original post:

Product: One new set of Hedman headers with Jet Hot "Sterling" coating. See http://jet-hot.com
Federal Express shipping included in the price.

Pricing:
five orders = $321.52
ten orders = $312.57
twelve orders = $294.67

Deadline: August 19th.

Payment and Delivery: The payments will be made directly to Jet Hot. Jet hot will require up to two weeks to process all the orders and they will ship them directly to the individuals through Federal express.[/QUOTE]

msweb

Bronco Guru
Actually, I was just attempting to cover my but on the shipping time I quoted. LSUPete will have to do the list. Sorry, guess I should have said something to that effect in the post.

U

Unregistered

Ok! who here has the facts if there are any...LSUPETE great job on getting a good deal! Its 400 am the 19th here Im not ready for headers now, oh well I missed out on the buy, I can live it with got much more many things to do....But here is what I need to know WHAT HEADERS WILL WORK WITH "P" HEADS??? I know about the stang shorty deal but thats a pain in the butt....SO IF ANYONE OUT THERE KNOWS WHAT LONGTUBES WORK WITHOUT HACKIN EM UP OR MASSAGING WITH A BALL PEEN PLEASE POST THE INFO...I saw someone posted they will work with 90 degree wires (witch headers) somebody let me know Im about ready to sell my "p"s for some afr's and I havent even run em yet.

Help me out here Im stressing here in NW FL.......

LSUpete

Contributor
Bronco Guru
The deadline is NOON today.....no matter what time zone you're in. Let me be specific for those with poor reading comprehension. In YOUR time zone, if it's after 12 noon, the group purchase is over.

OKAY, with 6 hours left, here is the list..........

Kyle Evilsizor

Jeffrey Metcalf

Mike Schmitz

JEFFREY BROWN

Dan Ramage

Mark C. Larsen

Walker Secker

Dan Gotobed

Brian Cherry

Rick Anderson

Ed Ford

Michael Grantham

Brett Kehoe

Jarrod Meche

Hill Kilby

Ron Angle

Jay Wilson

Brian Shope

Dan Kazmaier II

Bob Marr

Bill Kinsman

David Brant

Hayes Meeks

Brent G. Bugg

Dan Thomas

Jeff Gross

evil69

fawkin classy
Loc.
Athens, GA
Soooo, let me get this straight. It is now 2:50. Does that mean I can order another header? :p

Thanks Pete!

brian72

Early Bronco Student
Jet Hot is all over this. :eek: I just got off the phone with Chris, he called me, and placed the order $294(I think this is right) including the shipping. Shipping 2-3 weeks.

Ya'll ought to be expecting a call...check your answering machines.
Evil - when you talk to chris - ask him about adding to your order...I can't image him turning your down.

Brian - :cool:

msweb

Bronco Guru
Talked to Chris and mine are bought and paid for... Well, they're bought. I'll figure out how to pay for them later. Isn't plastic great? ;D

Evil69 - Please don't ask about gladiators ;)

Jeff B

Loc.
Wilmington, NC
Pete,

Thanks for this mass buy. What a great deal. Just paid for mine with Chris. He told me not 10 minutes ago they would be coated and out in a week to a week and a half. ;D :eek: ;D

Anyone recommend a good muffler pair to go with the new headers? My exaust is wasted! Don't mind a little noise either if you know what I mean?

Thanks for any help.