• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Mass Buy - Hedman Headers with Jet-Hot coating

dk5122

Loc.
Bel Air, MD
Jeff B said:
Pete,

Thanks for this mass buy. What a great deal. Just paid for mine with Chris. He told me not 10 minutes ago they would be coated and out in a week to a week and a half. ;D :eek: ;D

Anyone recommend a good muffler pair to go with the new headers? My exaust is wasted! Don't mind a little noise either if you know what I mean?

Thanks for any help.

Flowmaster 40 originals... :cool: I have them on two other Fords of mine. The are loud. ;D

69Sport

Loc.
ST. Louis
Thanks

I got the call from Chris at Jet Hot this afternoon, he said they would be on my door step in about 2 weeks. Thanks again Pete. 69sport

OP
OP
admin

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
I'm going to unsticky this since the deadline has come and gone. Thanks again to LSUPete for setting this up. Looks like quite a few people got to take advantage of it. :)

U

Unregistered

one more thanks for the buy , chris called me today also , said about 1 1/2 weeks to my door- SWEET-

evil69

fawkin classy
Loc.
Athens, GA
Has anybody seen these as of yet? I am like a kid at christmas when I have to wait for parts... I need more goodies to look at and oohh and aahhh over (then find time to put it all on).

Dennis

Loc.
Northern California
evil69 said:
Has anybody seen these as of yet? I am like a kid at christmas when I have to wait for parts... I need more goodies to look at and oohh and aahhh over (then find time to put it all on).
I'm the same way. I'm waiting on these and one of Ryan's harnesses.

Jeff B

Loc.
Wilmington, NC
Update Info On Mass Buy Jhc Hedman Headers

Just got off the phone with Chris at JetHot Coating (09-08-04 @ 4:30 PM). According to Chris, the headers are not even in stock! The were never shipped to Jet Hot and he is waiting to hear from them to see when they are going to arrive. He was cool on the phone and I'm sure he will be getting lots of calls and emails.

I do wish vendors would not give us a week to week and a half est. time of shipping if they aren't even in stock. What are you going to do? %)

I guess we will have to wait. :'(

PABrian

Loc.
North central PA
I got mine yesterday. They were waiting for me on my porch when I arrived home in the afternoon. I'm guessing I got mine quick because I'm only 3 hours away from their PA shop. They're awesome! Thanks to LSUPete and Chris from JetHot, for putting this together!

dk5122

Loc.
Bel Air, MD
Just got off the phone with Jet-Hot...{4:40 PM EST} They said Headman will ship to them on Sept. 17th.. :'( They should get them the 22nd.. Which means they won't ship to us until Sept. 27th. Oh well... What u gonna do! %)

msweb

Bronco Guru
Haven't had any headers delivered here yet :'(

I tried turning the pages on my calendar to October, but it didn't work :(

Jeff B

Loc.
Wilmington, NC
Just spoke with them yesterday. Hedman has not shipped the headers to Jet-Hot yet! Chris said he called them Wed. and they haven't returned his call. This is getting frustrating. We got a "week and a half shipped to your door" time and the headers weren't even there. Now it's weeks later and they don't even know when they will be arriving.

Nothing we can do but wait but I think Jet-Hot could have done a lot better job with the mass buy. They are not doing themselves any favors but I'm sure when they do arrive and I look at those babies I'll more forgiving. Just have to hang in there like everyone else. %)

msweb

Bronco Guru
Great analogy Jeepster! Maybe they'll feel bad and throw in some curly fries with bolts and gaskets ;D

evil69

fawkin classy
Loc.
Athens, GA
I am going to go postal. I have more damn money tied up in mass buys that we are waiting on Joe Freaking Blow third vender. :mad:

Not that I have worked on baby in a long time, or plan to in the near future. Just need more parts. I could wait, but I have no desire to wait. Damn it, I want some new parts to play with!

digmy76

:'( :'( Where my headers at, yo!! And where's my babies mama? Who dat is!

msweb

Bronco Guru
It's OK LSUPete, we still appreciate you setting up the mass buy!!!