• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Mass buy on 17" US mag wheels

AUSTX

Contributor
Loc.
Austin
Pushing this to the top to help get this done. Great looking wheel especially in 17s and imagine the Wilwood combo.

chuck

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ingram, Texas
As time goes along the 15" tires are going away. With the 17" wheels you can use the stock disc or go big but with the 15" wheels if you ever decide to go big brake you will have to change wheels again. I don't know if the hi-steer knuckle with tie rod over will fit but if not I don't know what would. I don't think Jason mentioned that these wheels are being made by the son of the guy that designed them for the Baja 1000, they are made strong. You will see these wheels on a lot of the old racers.

twisted 66

Contributor
Loc.
Norcal-Tracy
Been a few weeks with no response, hopefully it is still going on and better yet close to the 200 mark!!

twisted 66

Contributor
Loc.
Norcal-Tracy
I emailed Jason a few days ago to their office with no response. Almost has been a month since they last posted in this thread. Would be nice to keep the people in this up to date.

OP
OP
Cactus killer

Cactus killer

Sponsor/Vendor
Sorry guys been trying to catch up we went to Carlisle with the Coyote Bronco so we are behind. I'll call today.

OP
OP
Cactus killer

Cactus killer

Sponsor/Vendor
We are still short of the goal
They are done with the molds and we could see wheels in as little as 60 days, if we can get them sold.

gnsteam

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lincoln NE
Hey Jason.

I'm about ready to order tires for the 17 x 9 slots on order. Is it safe to say that we will make the order requirement? I have a limited time to take advantage of a 30% saving off the price of some Goodyear Dura Tracks.:cool:;D

Fred