• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Mass/group buy on Led headlights

74BroncoCO

Bronco Guru
That was fast! I like the looks of the 005's better, but it appears the 006's offer better light pattern?

Thanks!

OP
OP
badmuttstang

badmuttstang

redneck grease monkey
These will plug right into the stock wiring harness or the upgraded wiring but the upgraded wiring is not needed. There is nothing special that has to happen to hook these up its plug n play as some say.

OP
OP
badmuttstang

badmuttstang

redneck grease monkey
Just wanted to say thank you to everyone that has already placed their orders and say if anyone still has questions please feel free to ask either here or by sending me a message

John

chuzie

Bronco Guru
Do the 2nd gens DRL also operate as a turn signal with a different color?

OP
OP
badmuttstang

badmuttstang

redneck grease monkey

No unfortunately they do not I have some,that have turn signals built-in if you like I will post up pictures but they don't look anything like either of the two listed.

OP
OP
badmuttstang

badmuttstang

redneck grease monkey

So the 2nd gens don't have a DRL kind of threw me off there is the SY-7"-002 which has a angle eye that is white as a driving light and Amber for turn signals. Here's the pdf with all the headlights I can get if there's something there that someone is iterested in just ask here and I'll look up the current price for them.

John

Attachments

• led headlights1.pdf
    184.2 KB · Views: 54
OP
OP
badmuttstang

badmuttstang

redneck grease monkey
Just wanted to say thank you again to everyone that has already placed their order and remind everyone that the deadline is this Sunday I can take orders up till 8:00pm so if you have any questions just ask.

Thanks guys

John

OP
OP
badmuttstang

badmuttstang

redneck grease monkey
Do you have pricing on a set of the sy 7 003 headlights? your opinion of those?

They are $390 my honest opinion they are a good light but have the same output and look of as the SY-7"- 001 so I'd go with them and save your money or go with the SY-7"-006

John

OP
OP
badmuttstang

badmuttstang

redneck grease monkey
Sorry for the delay guys all lights have been ordered and I will be sending out individual pm's tomorrow. Thank you again everyone for making this happen.

John

ZOSO

Thanks John. I got home and installed mine already. Will have to go out when it's dark and aim them.

OP
OP
badmuttstang

badmuttstang

redneck grease monkey
Thanks John. I got home and installed mine already. Will have to go out when it's dark and aim them.

Very cool let me know what you think of them and if you have any questions or issues I'm always curious about what other think about the lights and don't always get feedback. If its bad feedback don't feel like you can't post it here for everyone to see as I will do whatever I can to make it right and have yet to get any bad feedback.

John

Bukin 67

Bronco Abuser
I purchased the SY-7-005 LED's. The lights have a clean mean look, work great and have a nice bright output. I finally installed them just before Bronco Daze. Install was a total plug n play, easy.

I like the brightness level compared to the stock looking high output I had purchased from WH 4 years ago. The WH lights I previously installed came with new relays and a mini harness which I installed back then, so when installing these new lights I didn't need to go any farther than unplugging the old lights and plugging in the new.

Thanks John! :)