• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Mass/group buy on Led headlights

OP
OP
badmuttstang

badmuttstang

redneck grease monkey
I purchased the SY-7-005 LED's. The lights have a clean mean look, work great and have a nice bright output. I finally installed them just before Bronco Daze. Install was a total plug n play, easy.

I like the brightness level compared to the stock looking high output I had purchased from WH 4 years ago. The WH lights I previously installed came with new relays and a mini harness which I installed back then, so when installing these new lights I didn't need to go any farther than unplugging the old lights and plugging in the new.

Thanks John! :)

Randy I'm glad you like them and appreciate the feedback. So I'm going to be placing another order on headlights and have some new ones that are available. I plan to put up a list later today and will probably run two orders first one will be real soon and because of that I will offer up a discount on that one and if there's interest I will place another order offering the best price I can like always.

Thanks
John

Bukin 67

Bronco Abuser
I purchased the SY-7-005 LED's. The lights have a clean mean look, work great and have a nice bright output. I finally installed them just before Bronco Daze. Install was a total plug n play, easy.

I like the brightness level compared to the stock looking high output I had purchased from WH 4 years ago. The WH lights I previously installed came with new relays and a mini harness which I installed back then, so when installing these new lights I didn't need to go any farther than unplugging the old lights and plugging in the new.

Thanks John! :)

Here's mine installed

Attachments

• FEF.jpg
    FEF.jpg
    164.7 KB · Views: 22