• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Matchbox & Johnny Lightning swap thread

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
I went to the store with Tito yesterday and found one purple one on the shelf, put I let him have............yes I am that nice!!
Josh where's the picture of it at?

Shawn

Now now, you do realize that I picked you up for the ride there Mr. I was going to go by myself (with Riley) but included you :-* :-* :-*

These look like they will be a much lower production than any of the others, wish I knew someone that worked at the WalMart there and could do a stock check in the back cause they were only putting a set at a time on the shelf. I am sure we will find some more. Oh BTW, Micah likes playing with it the most :-X :-X ;D

73stallion

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Eugene, OR
i'll be picking up a dozen of the jada "for sale" broncos on february 2nd, i'm not going to need all 12 of them. who still needs one and what's a fair price for them?

regshawn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Portland
Oh BTW, Micah likes playing with it the most :-X :-X ;D

You did not open it..........tell me you did not open it!? I swear I wont be made, but you may have vision problems and possible balance issues!!

Shawn

77bronco_ed

Bronco Guru
i'll be picking up a dozen of the jada "for sale" broncos on february 2nd, i'm not going to need all 12 of them. who still needs one and what's a fair price for them?

I would purchase one from you... (don't look at ebay for a fair price)

-Ed

77bronco_ed

Bronco Guru
Does anyone have the turquoise in a white lightning? I have an extra of the "kick it"or a "buckin" if you wanted to trade (white for white)

-Ed

Last edited:

Tuck

Originally Posted by 73stallion

What is a fair price?

I have an extra green MB & a JL 66 Working Class.

broncofiresmith

Besides e-bay does anyone know a good on-line source for the new superfast purple Bronco? I haven't even seen my Walmart carring Matchbox superfast.

horsewpt69

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Industry, Pa
Have you checked Toys R Us? I have seen Superfast ones there but no Broncos in my area yet, not even Wally World so far.

77bronco_ed

Bronco Guru
Found one...

While waiting for my daughter to get out of her gymnastics class I took a run up to the nearby Wal Mart. After looking over the diecasts wondering if I would happen to see a bronco on the pegs... No luck.

Just before leaving I decided to revisit the MB section. Look down on the shelf I see a bit of purple. I actually found the 2008 sitting there tucked behind a few others of the superfast series. Only one there, it was actually a fun find.

It is more fun than the ridiculous bidding and adding shipping to an already inflated price.

Now I think Its time to start focusing on my real truck.

horsewpt69

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Industry, Pa
Jeff, you've seen the new 2008 Superfasts at TRU?

My bad guys, I was mistaken about the Superfast at Toys R Us. I was thinking for some reason that they carried them at my local TRU, so I stopped and checked. No such animal. Sorry for the false alarm.;D

77bronco_ed

Bronco Guru
Found a couple of Jada's... two I have been on a roll got everything I wanted now... except for the Oak Brook Farms Bronco.

-Ed

Tuck

Zero luck an anything lately here in the panhandle. I know where there's a JL working class on the shelf, but I already have an extra...never saw a Jada for sale anywhere here (I still need another one), & doubt the purple will show up either. Makes you wonder why they make so many of the ones that sit on the shelf because nobody wants them & hardly any of the ones we do want.

77bronco_ed

Bronco Guru
Hello all,

Still looking to get a complete set of white lightings, or almost ;)
and... to make it even more difficult I would like to get them in an unopened set.

If you have any of the following and would be interested in selling them please send me an email...

Need whites in...
Sizzling 60's (found loose)
Rescue Patrol (found loose)
Oak Brook Farms (found loose)

Thanks,

-Ed

Attachments

• 265135039_dCUXq-S.jpg
    265135039_dCUXq-S.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
If you have any of the following and would be interested in selling them please send me an email...

Need whites in...
Sizzling 60's
Rescue Patrol
Oak Brook Farms

-Ed

Quite the collection there Ed.. Nice..

77bronco_ed

Bronco Guru
Thanks,

All,

I was able to bid and win an unopened Ford muscle set with the black bronco included. I would be willing to trade this for a unopened search and rescue set or SUV set with the white lighting version bronco included. My hope is someone has duplicates and may be in need for the ford muscle set.

-Ed

77bronco_ed

Bronco Guru
found a Bendigo Bronco

Also, wanted to share a pic of the latest matchbox I got a hold of...

Attachments

• bendigo.jpg
    bendigo.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 89