• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Matchbox & Johnny Lightning swap thread

Broncitis

MEB Founder
They were actually $9.95 each, but you had to be a JL Collector Club member (unless you knew the "backdoor") to purchase them. They were said to be limited to 2 per memebership, but their ordering system allowed you to order as many as you wanted. The membership was $19.95 + $5.95 shipping. With the membership you received a newsletter and a special JL car.

Some of this is from memory and some from an email I sent Drew back in December 2005.

Yeah, to get the membership just to buy one Bronco would have made it pricey, glad I had a buddy who showed me the backdoor! Damn, if they were only $10, I should have ordered more! :(

Of the 500 and some they made, I think I know 4 or 5 of us who got about 100 of those! ;D

77bronco_ed

Bronco Guru
Wl's

White Lightnings

DONE....

Attachments

• sizzle.jpg
    sizzle.jpg
    147.4 KB · Views: 5
  • kick_it.jpg
    kick_it.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 5
  • beach patrol.jpg
    beach patrol.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 7
  • ford muscle.jpg
    ford muscle.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 8
  • gedeup.jpg
    gedeup.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 4
  • oak brook farms.jpg
    oak brook farms.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 6
  • buckin.jpg
    buckin.jpg
    136 KB · Views: 4
  • red_line.jpg
    red_line.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

77bronco_ed

Bronco Guru
Set... Done, unless I can find an unopened S&R and Trucks and SU's with a WL. I won't be looking hard.

Attachments

• jl set-1.jpg
    jl set-1.jpg
    178 KB · Views: 32