• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

max ac?

75_Bronco

Loc.
Arlington, Tx
hey guys, <br>i got a question and you guys always help me out and give the best info so here goes... <br>i was turning the air conditioning on yesterday and started and the made a clunk sound and now it wont even turn on, the heater wont work either because its all built into one unit. do any of you people now where i can find one of those ford air and heat units?

JMurray

You might check the fan, sometimes people throw things like pens, small wrenches on the dash & it migrates down into the fan & wedges in there.<br>Just a thought.<br>Jerry