• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

May it forward, New England's Bronco event

Slednut10

Contributor
Guru? That's funny!
Here's to Randy for the huge effort he puts into this event! Thanks buddy for doing this. I had a blast again this year!:cool:

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
Another one in the books....WOW! I taking the day off but quick thanks to those that donated their time, products, money to a truly great cause. I hope everyone had a good time cuz I sure did!

hankjr

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Another one in the books....WOW! I taking the day off but quick thanks to those that donated their time, products, money to a truly great cause. I hope everyone had a good time cuz I sure did!

A well deserved day off Randy. It was a great day, great planning, great weather and great people.

Looking forward to finally being able to drive my own Bronco down next year

Thank you!!!!!!!!

Hank

LUBr LuvR

Contributor
Bronco Guru
What a great day! Had a an amazing time. Here's some highlights from the event.
https://youtu.be/DEmIL8cjGc0
Can't wait until next year!

That is an awesome video, well done and thanks for taking us along. Glad the weather was good for y’all this year. You can tell a lot of work and effort went into the event. Looks like a great turnout to support a wonderful cause.

Master Chief

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Your hearts are bigger than our Broncos and I am honored to be part of such a generous community. While Randy enjoys his day of rest, he asked me to post that we are donating $6755.95 to the https://travismillsfoundation.org/, effectively funding two more families to attend the retreat.

Thank you all again for the awesome Friday night cruise and Saturday show. I had a blast.

Roger

72pabronco

Wow. $6700 dollars to help out Travis and his mission. I glad I could do my little part. I'll be the first to say it. Come on Bronco Owners from everywhere. Let's go for $9000 next year. That's 3 family's being given a free week of help at The Travis Mills Foundation.

jmhend

Bronco Guru
Wow. $6700 dollars to help out Travis and his mission. I glad I could do my little part. I'll be the first to say it. Come on Bronco Owners from everywhere. Let's go for $9000 next year. That's 3 family's being given a free week of help at The Travis Mills Foundation.

Tim I agree.

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
WELL, where to start? this weekend's event went better than expected for me...I truly hope everyone that came had a good time, I know I did! I have a bunch of thanks yous, starting with all the generous vendors, many of which I now consider friends..to the food crew, the NH BONES brothers, a generous donation of drinks as well as all the food and cooking and shuttling back and forth, you guys ARE THE BEST! ....to the participants that transported, donated, helped out....I cannot do this alone. To all the people that came out for a great cause, DROVE massive distances, stayed overnight (might have been a little TOO much fun on the Friday night street cruise!) ... my humble thank you. There were a few things I wish I would of remembered to do but I get caught up in the fast pace and trying to say hello to everyone and make them feel welcomed because they are! Being Armed Forces day, I wanted to do the Anthem as well as Pledge of Allegiance and wiffed on both, my bad. I don't want anyone to think that it wasn't important to me, I just plain forgot in the moment. This event started as me being selfish wanting to see all my friends once a year and now has turned into something, a movement perhaps, of good people doing good things. I don't have a ton of pictures but will post what I have. I SAY IT EVERY YEAR, I just acquire the place and time...all of you are what makes this event epic. Thanks and save the dates now, do not miss this event! tenative May 15/16...plan on the night before....you WON'T be disappointed ;D

Attachments

• M13.jpg
    M13.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 52
  • M31.jpg
    M31.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 49
  • M32.jpg
    M32.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 49
  • M18'.jpg
    M18'.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 46
  • M17.jpg
    M17.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 50
  • M16.jpg
    M16.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 51
  • M15.jpg
    M15.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 51
  • M14.jpg
    M14.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 52
  • M27.jpg
    M27.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 47
  • M28.jpg
    M28.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 45
  • M29.jpg
    M29.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 46
  • M30.jpg
    M30.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 47
OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
And some more....

Attachments

• M19.jpg
    M19.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 37
  • M20.jpg
    M20.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 46
  • M21.jpg
    M21.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 45
  • M22.jpg
    M22.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 43
  • M23.jpg
    M23.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 44
  • M24.jpg
    M24.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 45
  • M25.jpg
    M25.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 40
  • M26.jpg
    M26.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 47

fatboy

Contributor
Glad to be here.
Loc.
New Hampshire
You rocked it out of the park my brother! I am honored to call you my bronco brother and even more so to say friend...

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
awesome man... glad it turned out well

WELL, where to start? this weekend's event went better than expected for me...I truly hope everyone that came had a good time, I know I did! I have a bunch of thanks yous, starting with all the generous vendors, many of which I now consider friends..to the food crew, the NH BONES brothers, a generous donation of drinks as well as all the food and cooking and shuttling back and forth, you guys ARE THE BEST! ....to the participants that transported, donated, helped out....I cannot do this alone. To all the people that came out for a great cause, DROVE massive distances, stayed overnight (might have been a little TOO much fun on the Friday night street cruise!) ... my humble thank you. There were a few things I wish I would of remembered to do but I get caught up in the fast pace and trying to say hello to everyone and make them feel welcomed because they are! Being Armed Forces day, I wanted to do the Anthem as well as Pledge of Allegiance and wiffed on both, my bad. I don't want anyone to think that it wasn't important to me, I just plain forgot in the moment. This event started as me being selfish wanting to see all my friends once a year and now has turned into something, a movement perhaps, of good people doing good things. I don't have a ton of pictures but will post what I have. I SAY IT EVERY YEAR, I just acquire the place and time...all of you are what makes this event epic. Thanks and save the dates now, do not miss this event! tenative May 15/16...plan on the night before....you WON'T be disappointed ;D

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
FIRST, May 15/16, 2020....save the dates!!
SECOND, as this event has evolved I may get caught up in doing things a certain way... please, and I mean this, feel free to hit me up with suggestions/criticism. I am big Squatch and I can take it.....Hope it was a good time for all of you!

hankjr

Contributor
Bronco Guru
i will be there, in my own rig, parked right in the middle of the action!!!!

I two ideas to help the fundraising effort. will text you

hank