• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Maybe I shouldn't take two spaces...

sykanr0ng

Bronco Guru
I've seen handicapped hangers at the swap meet.
Also, there's a gal at work with handicap plates for her handicapped husband who died five years ago... ?:?
Sure they're bogus, but who checks these things?

In some states you can turn drivers in for doing that.
That is one of the things that bug me enough to just pick up the phone about.

A 63-67 vette is a totally different beast--no comparison between those that drive the classics and the new ones. I road in a Z6 or something like that and it just felt cookie cutter. If I'm going to drop that kind of coin I'll buy an early Vette. The capabilities of a new Vette are rarely realized by the average owner except when rocketing up the on ramp.....

A well set up Bronco accelerates up an on ramp quite well.
A relatively flat torque curve and deep gears do that.

sriha

Some douche at my work took up 4 spots right next to the building in the lot that always fills up last Friday. Had a trailer hooked up and pulled in the middle of them all. I also see others who take up two spots with trailers. Courtesy would be parking in the back lot which is not that far away.

I try to park next to the cart corrals, most of the time I have plenty of space and carts are usually not an issue. I use to have a Saturn SL2 that I would park in the tight spots. It had plastic panels and the paint was junk. The one that gets me are the a-holes that park normal but wing their doors open like they are on fire and then lean into the doors as the get out as its resting on the vehicle next to them. %)

No Hay

Bronco Guru
My cynical side often lets the Devils Advocate come through.

Maybe the Vette parked next to an EB that parked in space 2/3 at an angle first, then left ;D

I can't imagine why I'm divorced.