• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MCBC Spring Run @ SMORR May 13-15th, •••PICS ADDED•••

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
Missouri Classic Bronco Crawlers Spring Run

May 13-15th at the Southern Missouri Off-Road Ranch

Normal park rates apply, it's the first event for the club so nothing is formal. Come out and wheel with us Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I will be there Friday morning to get a good day of wheeling in. So take off work and make the trip to Missouri's nicest Offroad park to join a great group of Bronco owners roam the creeks and hills of SMORR.

Link to SMORR's home page

Link to the SMORR forum for the event

Any questions feel free to call me,
David Lindemeyer
314-803-6917

Last edited:

lilthom

Contributor
Bronco Guru
hope to

I will mark my calendar Dave but nothing is sure right now. Wife is having some serious surgery, daughter getting married and I am supposed to go build Habitat homes in El Salvador this year. Oh yeah, and I am really trying to get this new rig built. Glad to see the first event being set up.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Hhhmmm, that's right after TX, not sure yet..

OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
Yeah, it's two weeks after Texas. SMORR was booked up for everyother weekend but Fathers Day weekend and I didn't think that would lead to a good turn out. The first weekend in June was my 1st choice but the IL Jeep club has it already and Brandon at SMORR said they usually have 60+ trucks and are hoping for more this year. I would rather not be in the middle of all that.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I don't blame ya man... I'm sure you'll have a decent turn out.

78Scronco

Bronco Guru
I'm interested-have to see what works doing when the time gets closer though.

OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
Another bump, I don't think some of those who have talked about making it have seen the tread yet.

OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
We had another 3 -4 inches of snow this morning! I think I'm getting tired of shoveling this stuff. %)

Buldozer

Bronco Virtuoso
Loc.
God's Country
We certainly want to go! I just got your notice on facebook. I have to see what else we have going on around that time but certainly want to attend for sure.

OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
SMORR is a great park, it has been a while since you have been there Rick! LOL

David