• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MCBC Spring Run @ SMORR May 13-15th, •••PICS ADDED•••

OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
I try to video a lot of the bigger things, it usually tells the story a lot better than a pic. The new camera I have really does great video, YouTube kills the quality. It records in 720p, which is DVD quality, but I haven't figured out how to upload that good of quality.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
High Mountain Pass is rated a 3 on the map, but giving the rain they also say to bump all the ratings up one number. It was pretty muddy and not much traction to be had on a lot of the trails.

I might think about tryin it in DRY weather, LOL ;D

OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
Next year might have a good shot at having it in dry weather. I secured the dates with Brandon for next year before I left.

The MCBC 2nd Annual Spring Run will be June 22-24 2012. I think the general concenssis was that everyone would rather it be a little warm than a little cold. This is also my birthday weekend so it's even better! I hope this will interfear less with people's schedules as it's away from the holidays and gradutions.

See you all there!!!
David

Youngs Automotive

we will put it on the calander and will definately be attending. you can put us down for a couple of items for the raffle.

BIGED

Guru ????
Next year might have a good shot at having it in dry weather. I secured the dates with Brandon for next year before I left.

The MCBC 2nd Annual Spring Run will be June 22-24 2012. I think the general concenssis was that everyone would rather it be a little warm than a little cold. This is also my birthday weekend so it's even better! I hope this will interfear less with people's schedules as it's away from the holidays and gradutions.

See you all there!!!
David

I dont know how we will be able to act with out rain wind and cold weather, but it will be a nice change.

Buldozer

Bronco Virtuoso
Loc.
God's Country
We finally washed about 50 pounds of MO mud of of the rig this afternoon when the sun peaked out for an hour or so! ;)

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
June 22-24 2012 .... hmm thats prob.going to be the same weekend as gore ... but count me in ( Hilda likes muddddd ) !