• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MCBC FALL RUN....Nov. 22-24th @ SMORR

OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
Camper jacks are redone do I can put it on the dually. No for the tie downs and to finish up the inside.

jymuzuqa.jpg

The bronco is pretty much ready... I think! Lol

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
What page you recover this from big boy.. lol

Wish I could make it, We'll see

OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
Dave, I don't know.... I use Tapatalk and it shows the ones I participated in. So I just keep bumping it up!

Yes Christine, it's still the 22nd through the 24th. I hope you guys can make it!.

OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
Lol, so far that's it. Jamey won't know till that Thursday if he has to work a mandatory Sat. Everyone else is on the fence....

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I would ride the bike down, but not sure I'll have all the "related" stuff taken care of by then. :)

Gud Racing

Bronco Guru
I am trying to get it all going. Just got the E350 back to running last night. Now back on the bronco.

OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
I'm going to call it off... I have other things I should be doing as well. I know Mike Sterling wants to come too, he gets back on the 5th of Dec. Lets push it off another month. That will give a couple if guys time to get there stuff fixed and hopefully will still suit everyone. The winter ones can be cold but are usually a lot of fun too. Sorry to keep changing stuff on you guys.

I think we are going to plan on going for their New Years Run 2014. Hopefully we'll still get a good turn out!

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
Totally understand David! appreciate you letting us know this early!!
and.....I have seen 70 degrees on New Years Day which wouldn't be
bad ;D

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
There's always another time to wheel right.. It's all good man, folks will understand

Great pics from last night BTW :)

Kyle.malone

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Norman, OK
Well.... We are no longer friends.. Just kidding. I still dont know if I was going to be able to make it with work firing off like crazy.